Note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
April 2020 Journaling And Self-Care Plan – Creating Calm In A Sea Of Chaos
These are strange times.
Strange times call for extraordinary measures, hence the lockdowns.
What is essential in times of confusion and chaos is that we keep calm and stay focused on our sanity and breathing.
For those of you under lockdown, don’t fret the cabin fever. That is not real, it’s only a state of mind that you have the power to get rid of.
What’s real is the virus and its ability to take one down and make one ill.
For this month, let’s keep calm and carry on.
I will post a challenge every day on the blog to help you stay calm amidst this chaos.
Joyful Journaling Therapy Club:
I set out below all the products and resources that I have designed for your April Journaling Kit and elaborate further on the theme you will be journaling to further below.
April 2020 Self-Care And Journaling Theme
For April 2020, I am focusing on just one self-care theme, and that’s to stay calm and carry on in this madness.
In a world full of stressors and distractions, it’s more important than ever to try to find some calm. It can also be more difficult than it has ever been before. There are so many obligations on our plates, and we’re often being pulled in multiple directions every day. However, creating calm truly is within your power.
All that’s needed to make it happen is a positive mindset, along with some knowledge and resources that you already have at your disposal. Learning to remove physical clutter from your surroundings can be the first step. After that, getting rid of the mental clutter that’s taking up space in your mind becomes a bit easier.
Discovering new habits like creating a minimalist wardrobe, incorporating exercise into your day, giving up multitasking, and creating a morning routine can also go a long way toward helping you to find serenity.
Here are the challenges for the next 30 days:
- Day 1 – Welcome and Why it’s More Important than Ever to Find Calm
- Day 2 – Clutter Causes Overwhelm and Stress
- Day 3 – There’s Physical Cutter and Mental Clutter
- Day 4 – Creating Inner Calm Through Meditation
- Day 5 – Start by Creating One Small Calm Space to Which You Can Escape
- Day 6 – A Calm and Relaxing Bedroom Promotes Better Sleep
- Day 7 – Simple Ways to Stay Calm When Chaos Erupts
- Day 8 – Is a Cluttered Desk Stressing You Out
- Day 9 – Take a Critical Look at the Media You’re Consuming
- Day 10 – Is Your Smartphone Stressing You Out
- Day 11 – Quiet Down Your Mind with a Brain Dump
- Day 12 – The Benefits of Minimalism
- Day 13 – Minimize Your Wardrobe
- Day 14 – A Good Morning Routine Can Set the Tone for a Calm Day
- Day 15 – Stay Calm at Work by Focusing on One Project at a Time
- Day 16 – The Dangers of Multi-tasking
- Day 17 – Embrace Habits Routines to Feel Calmer
- Day 18 – Calming Scents and Accessories You Need to Know About
- Day 19 – Declutter Your Home to Foster Calmness
- Day 20 – Color and Music Can Help You Create a Calm and Soothing Space
- Day 21 – Keep a Notebook on Your Night Table and Other Tips for a Calmer Mind
- Day 22 – Use Exercise to Calm Your Mind
- Day 23 – Plan Your Workday the Night Before for a Calmer Day
- Day 24 – Cutting Out Distractions Promotes Calmness and Focus
- Day 25 – Embrace the Silence
- Day 26 – When is the Last Time You’ve Played
- Day 27 – Use a Gratitude Journal to Practice Mindfulness
- Day 28 – Minimize New Acquisitions Going Forward
- Day 29 – Keep an Eye Out for Clutter and Things That Stress You Out
- Day 30 – Time to Wrap it Up and Review Our Month of Creating Calm
Now, let me share with you all the awesome journaling kits I have prepared for you this month based on the themes of staying calm and finding peace through your inner strength.
New Products In My Store And For My Members:
This month, I have prepared the following items for my Joyful Journaling Therapy Club members, as stated below.
Joyful Journaling Members, pls bookmark this page and check back every week to download your new products.
You can see all your new products here: April 2020 Joyful Journaling Therapy Club Bundles. As I upload your downloads and products every week, please check this page on Mondays and Thursdays (7 am Eastern time) for your products and resources.
You can expect to see the following items in your members’ area for April 2020:
For April 2020, I have the following journal printables lined up for you:
- Manage Your Anxiety Planner/Journal – this is a beautiful planner/journal that you can use for helping you manage your stress levels.
You can see all the April 2020 Journal Printables currently available in your membership, and download them, here.
This category of products is my special Bonus Journal Printables, which are extra goodies I make for my members.
Here are your fantastic bonus journal printables:
- Health Journal Prompt Printable Pages
- Self-Care Journal Prompt Printable Pages.
You can see all the April 2020 Bonus Journal Printables currently available in your membership, and download them, here.
How To Journal In A Sea Of Chaos
As you would have seen above, I have included many great journaling and self-care resources for you this April 2020.
I suggest that you use these journaling and self-care resources as creatively as possible and just let your imagination run wild during your journaling sessions.
I understand that you may not have the time nor energy to journal these days. However, if you can find even 10-15 minutes to sit down and have some ME time before the craziness sets in, use 5 minutes to journal down your thoughts.
If you don’t see what you want or need from this month’s journaling resources pack, you can also look through all the past month’s journaling kits to see what appeals to you. That’s the beauty of our journaling club, you get access to all past and present journaling kits.
I trust that you will have plenty of ideas for your journaling sessions once you download and go through your journaling kits.
Face your journal with a lot of courage as you plunge deep into some serious journaling. Don’t be afraid to journal the truth. Don’t let anything hold you back with regards to your words, doodles, colors, etc. Let your journal rule you.
Take good care of your body, spirit, and mind. Journal and stay sane.
Good luck with your journaling in April 2020, and have fun making pretty journals with our journaling kits!
P/S: My Joyful Journaling Therapy Club is not only a Journaling club. It is also a self-care club as I feature self-care journaling themes every month.
If you have any questions on Journaling, Self-Care, or if you want to chat about your life at this stage, please email me, and I will personally reply.
If you know of anyone who could benefit from joining my journaling club, please ask them to sign up here: Joyful Journaling Therapy Club.