Ready to Take Full Advantage of both Online and Offline Marketing for Your Boss Girl Small Business?
Here’s what we have learnt and read about harnessing both offline and online marketing strategies for your boss girl small business.
We’ll Walk You Through Everything You Need…
From understanding how online and offline marketing work together… all the way through ways to bridge the gap so you can cross-promote to double your reach, we’ve personally got you covered. Take just 3 minutes to read this page to find out how…
Subject: Online and Offline Marketing – Successfully Bridging The Gap, Step-by-Step
Dear Fellow Boss Girl Small Business Owner,
You probably already know why you should be marketing your business. In addition, you’ve probably seen the shift in traditional marketing methods as more and more people rely on digital devices. Now more than ever before, it’s vital for business owners to adjust their marketing activities to be integrated across multiple channels.
Some things to consider about marketing in today’s world:
- Studies have found that 92% of consumers trust recommendations from friends over any form of advertising, so it’s not surprising that many businesses put great effort into word of mouth marketing. But word-of mouth is not enough!
- More than 163 million people in the U.S. alone own smartphones. Even if you identify your business as “Brick-and-Mortar”, if your marketing strategy doesn’t include digital channels, you’re losing out.
- It’s reported that 58 percent of buyers expect companies to offer multiple ways to engage with them. If you’re not offering options, you could be losing customers.
- Study shows that about 2.5 billion people around the world read newspapers in print and 800 million on digital platforms. So while you may think running an ad in a newspaper is a waste for your online business, that may not be the case.
Of course, if you haven’t started cross promoting yet, you might be overwhelmed by all the steps involved, but we’ve got great news. It’s really quite simple once you have all the pieces of the puzzle and that’s what we’re here to help you with.
And if you’ve already started, but aren’t getting the results you were hoping for, keep reading to see how you can change that right now.
Now before you dismiss cross promotions as less important than your favorite methods, please keep in mind that every aspect of your marketing strategy should work in tandem rather than in isolation.
A Single Channel Is NOT Enough
Many people think they can choose one type of marketing strategy, typically whatever is easiest for them, and it will be enough, but it’s simply not true. When you rely on a single method to reach your customers, you are missing a whole group of people who may be waiting for a product or service just like yours to solve their problem.
So let’s put our focus on getting you more results from your marketing efforts instead…
We’ll Make Sure You Know Exactly What You Need to Do
If you’re ready to make cross-promotions work for you, we’ll walk you through:
- Understanding how customers engage with your brand.
- Successfully measuring your online and offline marketing strategies.
- Adding social media and video to your print marketing.
- Using offline promotions to drive your online interactions.
- Getting more from your business newsletters and social media community.
- Providing value regardless of where and how you’re marketing.
- Improving your customer experience and loyalty.
…and plenty more. If it’s going to increase your chance of marketing success, we’ll cover it.
Claim Your Free Access to 30 Powerful Lessons to Bigger Marketing Success
By taking steps to bridge the gap between your online and offline marketing channels, you help to enhance awareness of your brand. You strengthen it and you’re able to reach more people in a positive, and profitable, way. Don’t stall on this any longer.
Just click on any lesson title below and you will see your free lesson contents.
Here’s to Your Mega Marketing Success!
P.S. Mobile advertising will continue to accelerate rapidly as more people and businesses embrace digital media, making it easy for you to get your message across.
P.P.S. Product and service promotions will continue to engage users online and then transfer that communication to offline as well. Let’s get started!