Note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
30 Must-Have Craft Supplies for Kids Crafting Fun!
Hey there, crafty friends! Are you looking for some inspiration for your next kids’ crafting session? Look no further! I’m excited to share with you my top 30 favorite craft supplies that are perfect for kids of all ages. These supplies are versatile, easy to use, and will keep your little ones entertained for hours. Let’s get started!
Join My Pretty Printables for Kids Community
Do you want to dip into my personal stash of Pretty Printables for Curious Kids? I make a lot of pretty printables for your kids (such as worksheets for kids, coloring pages for kids, craft pages, games, puzzles, writing prompts, events, stickers, events calendar and more), and whip up loads of juicy activities, ideas and tips to keep your kids and family entertained with wholesome and healthy fun during time away from school, parties, holidays and through the seasons.
Thank you! Please check your email inbox for your Free Pretty Printables before they poof into thin air!
- Construction Paper: This paper comes in a variety of colors and is perfect for all kinds of crafts.
- Washable Markers: Let your kids express their creativity with these easy-to-use markers that wash off easily.
- Glue Sticks: An essential for any crafting project, glue sticks make it easy for kids to stick things together without a mess.
- Safety Scissors: Designed for kids, these scissors are safe and easy to use.
- Paint Brushes: With a variety of brush sizes, your kids can create all kinds of artwork.
- Tempera Paint: This paint is perfect for all kinds of projects and comes in a variety of colors.
- Watercolor Paint: Let your kids explore
colormixing and blending with these watercolor paints.
- Finger Paint: Kids love getting messy with finger paint and it’s great for developing fine motor skills.
- Play-Doh: This classic modeling clay is perfect for sensory play and developing creativity.
- Pipe Cleaners: These are great for making all kinds of creatures and designs.
- Pom Poms: Add a pop of
colorand texture to any project with these fuzzy balls.
- Googly Eyes: Add personality to any creation with these fun and easy-to-use eyes.
- Craft Sticks: These can be used to create all kinds of designs, from picture frames to jewelry.
- Foam Sheets: Cut these into different shapes to add dimension to any project.
- Chenille Stems: Also known as pipe cleaners, these are perfect for making all kinds of creatures and designs.
- Glitter: Add some sparkle and shine to any project with glitter.
- Sequins: These come in a variety of shapes and sizes and can be used for all kinds of projects.
- Stickers: Kids love stickers and they can be used to decorate just about anything.
- Stamp Pads: Kids can create their own designs and artwork with stamp pads.
- Washi Tape: This colorful tape is perfect for decorating notebooks, picture frames, and more.
- Beads: These are great for making jewelry and other accessories.
- Buttons: Add some personality to any project with colorful buttons.
- Yarn: This versatile material can be used for all kinds of projects, from pom poms to friendship bracelets.
- Fabric Scraps: These can be used to create all kinds of designs, from stuffed animals to quilts.
- Felt: Cut this into different shapes to add texture to any project.
- Modeling Clay: This is great for sculpting and molding all kinds of creatures and designs.
- Tissue Paper: This can be used to make colorful and textured collages.
- Feathers: Add some flair to any project with feathers.
- Ribbons: These can be used to decorate just about anything, from hair bows to picture frames.
- Paper Plates: These are great for making masks, puppets, and other fun creations.
There you have it, folks! My top 30 must-have craft supplies for kids’ crafting fun. I hope this list has given you some inspiration for your next crafting session. Happy creating!
Leave a Reply