About Ashley Yeo
My name is I-Ping Yeo and I am a work from home mummy boss girl and the creator of AshleyYeo.com. I attempt to make a living online by creating and giving away/selling contents, words, printables and printed paper. I sell my products on this WooCommerce driven WordPress Website and also on Amazon under my alter ego Ashley Yeo.
As an often cloudy brain boss girl selling stuff online and an extremely fatigued mummy, I make a lot of mistakes trying to live positively as a good person through trial and error and listening to personal development guru hogwash and hearsay.
I attempt to sieve out the crap from the gems for myself since I don’t have the budget nor heart to outsource crap sieving to another human being.
I design my pretty printables based on my research and learning and to help myself feel less miserable, stay healthy and have a minimal stress work-life balance.
I am no GURU, I don’t even like the sound of that word and I love words. I spend loads of money on digital words and printed words each month. Shhh, don’t tell my other half.
I used to have a blog called Modern Homemakers when I was severely jobless, trying to make it as a millionaire blogger and living with zero passion. I would blog and whine about being a modern homemaker and that was many moons back. I like to think that I have grown as a person. I can only hope.
I tend to think that I am very different from Ashley Yeo (my alter ego) who can be really annoying to live with but I am sure my other half would beg to differ.
I live a structured life (or so I think), am formal and boring whilst Ashley Yeo attempts to live a bit more dangerously but within acceptable boundaries.
I produce contents mainly about ikigai (Japanese term for “reason to be”), infectious positivity strategies that I am testing, girl power, passion, positivity, planning and productivity.
Most Viral Posts
- Joyful Gratitude Journaling For Big Grateful Heart Guide What Exactly Is Gratitude? Gratitude is an82 Shares
- 89 and More Glorious Gratitude Journaling Prompts For Your Joyful Gratitude Journal Where Do You Fin39 Shares
- How Do You Achieve A Girl Power Halo Of Happiness in 30 Days? Get 30 Free Valuable Lessons We Have L30 Shares
- Gratitude is one of the things that make us human. With Ashley Yeo, let’s understand the trans14 Shares
- Starting your day with gratitude can keep your whole day positive. Here are some ways you can start12 Shares
- It’s not easy getting up early in the morning, hitting the snooze button, going for a run, and get11 Shares
- Cognitive journal refers to the act of writing down your thoughts with the intention of identifying10 Shares
- We’ve all looked at someone super organized and wondered, “What’s their secret?” They’re o9 Shares
- Journaling may seem juvenile to some people but there’s no doubt that it’s a powerful tool when9 Shares
- If only we had a “happy” button. All we’d need to do is press it and we would instantly become8 Shares
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.