Dear Gratitude Seeker
Thank you for purchasing our “Big Grateful Heart: 52 Week Gratitude Journal”.
In order to show our gratitude to you for your purchase and to thank you for supporting our extremely small indie business, we would like to give you some gratitude freebies to help you battle that blank page journaling block.
We have prepared a series of Gratitude Readings and Gratitude Journaling Prompts and Self-Reflection Questions for you. They are in the form of blog posts that you can browse easily on our site (see all the links provided below).
Here are all the titles of the Gratitude Readings, which you can access for free (to download pretty printable pdf versions of the same, scroll down):
- Uplift Your Mood With These 6 Gratitude Building Strategies.
- Use Gratitude to Create a Bounty of Positive Change in Your Life.
- 5 Benefits of Gratitude.
- 13 Ways to Say Thank You.
- Affirming Your Gratitude Can Bring Peace to Your Life.
- Express Your Feelings Peacefully with the Help of Gratitude.
- Five Positive Ways to Express Your Gratitude.
- Show Gratitude By Taking Time to Reflect on What You Have.
- Show Your Gratitude to Others with Compliments.
- Showing Appreciation to Those You Love with Something Homemade.
- Simple Gestures to Show Appreciation.
- Top 10 Ways Gratitude Enhances Your Life.
Here are the titles of all the Gratitude Journaling Prompts and Self-Reflection Questions, which you can access for free (to download pretty pdf versions of the same, scroll down):
- I Always Feel Blessed Despite The Circumstance.
- I Am Blessed To Exist In A Beautiful World.
- I Am Blessed.
- I Am Full Of Gratitude.
- I Am Grateful For All That I Have.
- I Am Grateful For Today.
- I Am Thankful For All Opportunities And My Attitude Reflects My Happiness.
- I Appreciate Being Alive And Am Thankful For Today.
- I Appreciate New Things In My Life.
- I Can Always Find Something To Be Thankful For.
- I Can Always Find Something To Feel Thankful For.
- I Can Sit Back And View All The Wondrous Things Life Has To Offer Me.
- I Enjoy Each One Of The Many Gifts That Life Offers To Me.
- I Experience Gratitude Daily.
- I Feel Truly Appreciated When Others Thank Me.
- I Give Thanks Daily For My Focus In Life.
- I Practice Gratitude Daily.
- I Say Thanks For 10 Things Each Day.
- I See The Best In Others And Appreciate Them For It.
- I Start My Day With Gratitude.
- I Take Small Steps In Life And Appreciate The Time I Have.
- I Take Time To Reflect On My Blessings.
- I Treasure My Travel Experiences.
- In My Alone Time I Consider Things I Am Grateful For.
- Limited Resources Increase My Thankfulness.
- My Blessings Are Innumerable.
- My Grateful Attitude Brings Me Happiness.
- My Humble Beginnings Remind Me To Practice Gratitude.
- My Life Overflows With Gratitude.
- Some Of My Greatest Blessings Are Invisible.
- Taking Note Of The Things I Am Grateful For Keeps Me Positive.
- Thankfulness Helps Me To Take Success In Stride.
- Being Grateful Comes So Easily To Me. I Find Reasons To Be Grateful Every Day.
- The More Grateful I Am The More Reasons I Find To Be Grateful.
- Winning Reminds Me That I Am Blessed.
- Appreciating The Beauty Of Nature Sustains Me.
- Blessings Follow Me Wherever I Go.
- Blessings Surround Me Every Day.
- Each Day I Am Grateful For Simple Things.
- Gratitude Brings Positive Relationships.
- Gratitude Comes Easily To Me.
- Gratitude Softens My Heart.
- Humility Allows Me To Acknowledge The Tiniest Blessings.
- I Accept Compliments With Grace And Gratitude.
You may use our Gratitude Readings and Gratitude Journaling Prompts and Self-Reflection Questions to fuel your gratitude journaling journey and keep your fingers flying with regards your journaling trance.
Once again, we are very grateful for your business. May we thrive with joy and happiness as we release our gratitude to the world!
Please enter your email below:
In order to receive pretty printable pdf versions of the above (and a small surprise bonus pretty printable) and also receive more freebies (related to journaling, gratitude seeking, positivity, passion, productivity and more self-care topics).
This is our way of keeping in touch with you and helping and guiding you along on your gratitude seeking journey and also to continue keeping you posted on our own gratitude seeking journey.
We would be sending you more freebies along the way and also giving a shout out to you whenever we release journals, notebooks, planners, printables and lifestyle merchandise, which complement the journal you have already purchased and your gratitude journey.
Ashley Yeo conjures seriously juicy journals, notebooks, planners, printables and paper stuff out of love, peaches and cream to help GIRL EXPLORERS feel POSITIVE and HAPPY via paper therapy. We do this by helping GIRL EXPLORERS harness their GIRL POWERS and discover POSITIVITY through discovering their PASSIONS and staying focused on their PASSIONS through streamlining their life flow and work flow for greater PRODUCTIVITY.
Get First Dibs On Positive Mom Stuff - Join Over 20,000 Plus Highly Valued Email Subscribers!Choose the freebies and newsletters that suit your Positive Mom Lifestyle the most! And I will send you my best Stories, Freebies and Recommended Resources to help you stay as a Happy and Confident Mom, and navigate your Positive Mom Lifestyle Path with Success.
About Me and Let's Connect!
My name is I-Ping Yeo but I write in my alter ego Ashley Yeo cos when I first started online, I was too shy to be me. Silly! Now that my whole website and brand is built on Ashley Yeo, I am gonna stick with it (cos I am too lazy to change it and too much money has been spent on Ashley Yeo) and spread some sweet cheer!
I am a previously jaded ex-lawyer and now positively charged mompreneur who founded AshleyYeo.com. Ashley Yeo is a “fictional” character who is very different from me in personality. I am formal and boring while Ashley Yeo attempts to live a bit more dangerously but within acceptable boundaries.
I produce and publish content under my brand Ashley Yeo. I produce content mainly about homeschooling, education, digital and online learning, self-care, gratitude, ikigai (Japanese term for “reason to be”), infectious happiness strategies, passion, positivity, planning, and productivity for moms. And I also share boss girl e-commerce strategies I am testing, and resources I am using, on my own small boss girl indie business.
I conjure seriously juicy journals, notebooks, planners, coloring stuff, printables, and pretty kawaii products out of love, peaches, and cream.
I am the author and publisher of the "Big Grateful Heart: 52 Week Gratitude Journal". This is one of my best-selling gratitude journals, and it was a number 1 new release on Amazon as well as on several of Amazon's Top 100 bestseller lists.
I especially love to produce premium printables complementary to your homeschool curriculum, and for your family's positivity and self-care.