Note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Top 10 Homeschool Organization Ideas Checklist For Homeschool Moms
I have been getting many queries about homeschool organization ideas; hence, I decided to compile a list of my top 10 organization ideas for you today.
I can be quite picky when it comes to organizing my workspace. This is why I can relate so well with mothers who use the limited space in their homes for homeschooling. I can understand that you must be running out of storage space as your children’s learning needs are expanding, and it must be getting challenging for you to organize your children’s school equipment.
Top 10 Organization Ideas Checklist For Homeschool Moms
[Note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.]
As children continue to learn, they will keep needing more tools and materials. But where will you store all those stacks of books and all that stationery? To help you find the answer, I now present my Top 10 Homeschool Organization Ideas Checklist For Homeschool Moms.
- Collect or buy stackable storage boxes online and create partitions in them using cardboard.
- Purchase colorful folders and file your children’s artwork and essays neatly in them.
- Encourage sharing amongst your children so that you don’t have to buy and store extra stationery.
- Instead of having a separate notebook for each subject, create sections in one notebook.
- Instead of purchasing printed books, buy e-books and use a laptop or Kindle for reading.
- Make separate boxes and label them, e.g., books, stationery, toys, board games, etc.
- Make a DIY soft board and pin-up your children’s best work on it.
- Instead of cluttering the homeschool with furniture, use floor cushions and sit on them.
- Buy a long but narrow bookshelf to stack your children’s books. You can even purchase a pull-out basket shelf so that your children can take their books out without your assistance.
- Do not keep unnecessary stuff in the area or space that you have turned into a homeschool. Place the water bottles, coffee cups, and extras toys back where they belong.
Start creating an organized space today with my Homeschool Organization Ideas for your homeschool sanity, good luck!
P/S: Are you looking for more Homeschool Sanity, Homeschool Happiness, and Homeschool Peak Productivity Ideas? Join my Homeschool Happiness and Peak Productivity Club today for 1000s of printables you can use for your Homeschool Hacks!
Get First Dibs On Positive Mom Stuff - Join Over 20,000 Plus Highly Valued Email Subscribers!Choose the freebies and newsletters that suit your Positive Mom Lifestyle the most! And I will send you my best Stories, Freebies and Recommended Resources to help you stay as a Happy and Confident Mom, and navigate your Positive Mom Lifestyle Path with Success.
About Me and Let's Connect!
My name is I-Ping Yeo but I write in my alter ego Ashley Yeo cos when I first started online, I was too shy to be me. Silly! Now that my whole website and brand is built on Ashley Yeo, I am gonna stick with it (cos I am too lazy to change it and too much money has been spent on Ashley Yeo) and spread some sweet cheer!
I am a previously jaded ex-lawyer and now positively charged mompreneur who founded AshleyYeo.com. Ashley Yeo is a “fictional” character who is very different from me in personality. I am formal and boring while Ashley Yeo attempts to live a bit more dangerously but within acceptable boundaries.
I produce and publish content under my brand Ashley Yeo. I produce content mainly about homeschooling, education, digital and online learning, self-care, gratitude, ikigai (Japanese term for “reason to be”), infectious happiness strategies, passion, positivity, planning, and productivity for moms. And I also share boss girl e-commerce strategies I am testing, and resources I am using, on my own small boss girl indie business.
I conjure seriously juicy journals, notebooks, planners, coloring stuff, printables, and pretty kawaii products out of love, peaches, and cream.
I am the author and publisher of the "Big Grateful Heart: 52 Week Gratitude Journal". This is one of my best-selling gratitude journals, and it was a number 1 new release on Amazon as well as on several of Amazon's Top 100 bestseller lists.
I especially love to produce premium printables complementary to your homeschool curriculum, and for your family's positivity and self-care.