Joyful Journaling Therapy Club Printables and Welcome Message
Hi Joyful Journaling Therapy Club Members,
Thank you very much for signing up for our fun journaling club created for journaling addicts and junkies who love to journal and would like to journal more consistently for self-care and growth.
Kindly note that we upload new printables every month, according to the following schedule:
- Journaling Club Printables and Resources– every 1st of the month (unless it’s a public holiday, then we will upload the following day). Download all your printables here.
- Journaling Club Updates – we will post product updates here to inform you of the latest products we have created for you.
- Journaling Club Blog – we will be updating this blog regularly with journaling contents and contents relevant for your journaling sessions. There’s already a lot of content on the blog, which you can read here.
- Journaling Club Course – this is a journaling course for journaling newbies. It’s a basic 6-day course to introduce you to the world of journaling.
- Journaling Club Reflections and Journal Prompts – having a journaler’s block? Don’t fret! Read our reflections and journal prompts and get plenty of journaling ideas now. Read them here.
- Journaling Club Prompt Quotes – these are picture journal quotes for those of you who prefer image journal prompts. See them here.
- Journaling Club How To Journal Journal Idea Series – we have included many journaling tips and techniques in this section of our journaling blog for those of you who wish to try out different journaling techniques. Read them here.
- Journaling Club Live Journaling Sessions – these are journaling sessions where we journal and share with you our thoughts on our journaling sessions. Check out our journaling reflections here.
- Journaling Club Plans – these are journaling plans created by us to help you flow along easily from one journaling month to the other. Go through your journaling plans here.
- Journaling Club 30 Day Journal Challenges – join us for journaling challenges, which are conducted every day of the month to get into the groove of journaling. See our journaling challenges here. Right now, we don’t conduct challenges every month but will inform you when we do so.
Please log into your account on our website before you download your printables or read the journaling blog and contents.