Note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Live Journaling Session 2 – I Will Value Life And Its Beautiful Blessings
In today’s live journaling session, I will be journaling to the following journaling affirmation:
I Will Value Life And Its Beautiful Blessings
In yesterday’s live journaling session 1, I mentioned that I would be experimenting with different forms and techniques for journaling in future live journaling sessions, which is what I am attempting to do here.
I will set the time limit for today’s journaling session to 15 minutes. And I will be journaling in digital mode, meaning here in this blog post.
Fifteen minutes is pure writing time, and will not include the time I use for formatting the text of this post on my blog, choosing the picture I want to use for my blog post or editing the grammatical and spelling errors in the blog post.
I wonder how far I will get with 15 minutes of journaling. Let’s try, shall we?
Here we go…
What Are Blessings?
What are blessings to me? Why should I cherish them, and why would I care?
Blessings are the good things in my life, which I must learn to value and treasure.
Blessings are entities of good luck, which have been entrusted in me because I am one who will take care of these blessings and treat them with love.
My Blessings In Life
Right now, I can think of the following blessings in my life:
1. I have family and friends that I love. I am happy to spend time with them, and I truly enjoy their company.
2. I am pursuing what I love, and have created a brand Ashley Yeo doing what I love. I did a lot of the work on Ashley Yeo myself, and I am happy and contented even though being a mumpreneur can be extremely lonely and tiring.
3. I am exercising regularly and have created a walking exercise habit, which keeps me moving positively.
4. I am exhausted but in a good way because I have the support of my family and friends, and my passions in life.
5. I have started to write daily and journal daily, and this keeps me happy because I write about the positive things in my life. I refuse to be dragged down by the negative stuff that happens around me and to me.
6. I am enjoying nature more as I go on my daily walking routes. I take the time to look at the beautiful things around me, and absorb the sights with the excitement of a child.
7. I don’t care what people think about me. If they don’t like me, they are entitled to their opinions, and I don’t care as long as I have done self-reflection as to why they may not like me. If they like me and want to be my friend, I will treat them with the same respect and love.
8. I have hobbies to keep me occupied and content. I love to read, and my reading has taken my mind to the most far-flung places on earth that I wouldn’t be able to travel to daily.
9. I love to write, and journal and my writing and journaling have allowed me to wander all over the earth as I reach into my mind to retrieve those words I have in my mental file storage and roll them out on paper.
10. I love to design journals, notebooks, planners, and printables for my online shop and membership because I truly love creating fun and pretty things that other ladies will love using and appreciate.
11. I am content to being the best writer and designer I can be without comparing myself to other people as everyone is unique and what may work for others may not necessarily work like a charm for me.
12. I have gotten over my gripes that I am not making as much money as before as I am doing something I love now.
13. I will continue to educate myself daily and learn something new, however small, every day. Whether it be a writing technique, design tip, or just a silly fun fact, I will keep my mind well-oiled and moving because I have been blessed with my ideas and I will harness them and use them to make me and others happy.
Self-Reflection On Today’s Live Journaling Session
There’s now about 1 minute left in this live journaling session, and I am just writing as far as my mind can take me and let’s see how this will pan out in my digital journal.
I have enjoyed today’s journaling session very much, and I feel accomplished because I am writing this in the morning and this small writing journaling session makes me feel like I have achieved something early in the day, and it keeps me feeling pumped for the rest of the day.
Are you a disorganized and haphazard busy homeschool mom?
Are you constantly stressed by your homeschool curriculum, schedule and budget?
Do you wish your homeschool were more fun and relaxed?
Sign up now for my exclusive premium Homeschool Happiness and Peak Productivity Club featuring thousands of printable pages and counting to help you lead your dream homeschool lifestyle.
Don't miss out on such a fantastic homeschool deal!