Note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Live Journaling Session 2 – I Will Value Life And Its Beautiful Blessings
In today’s live journaling session, I will be journaling to the following journaling affirmation:
I Will Value Life And Its Beautiful Blessings
In yesterday’s live journaling session 1, I mentioned that I would be experimenting with different forms and techniques for journaling in future live journaling sessions, which is what I am attempting to do here.
I will set the time limit for today’s journaling session to 15 minutes. And I will be journaling in digital mode, meaning here in this blog post.
Fifteen minutes is pure writing time, and will not include the time I use for formatting the text of this post on my blog, choosing the picture I want to use for my blog post or editing the grammatical and spelling errors in the blog post.
I wonder how far I will get with 15 minutes of journaling. Let’s try, shall we?
Here we go…
What Are Blessings?
What are blessings to me? Why should I cherish them, and why would I care?
Blessings are the good things in my life, which I must learn to value and treasure.
Blessings are entities of good luck, which have been entrusted in me because I am one who will take care of these blessings and treat them with love.
My Blessings In Life
Right now, I can think of the following blessings in my life:
1. I have family and friends that I love. I am happy to spend time with them, and I truly enjoy their company.
2. I am pursuing what I love, and have created a brand Ashley Yeo doing what I love. I did a lot of the work on Ashley Yeo myself, and I am happy and contented even though being a mumpreneur can be extremely lonely and tiring.
3. I am exercising regularly and have created a walking exercise habit, which keeps me moving positively.
4. I am exhausted but in a good way because I have the support of my family and friends, and my passions in life.
5. I have started to write daily and journal daily, and this keeps me happy because I write about the positive things in my life. I refuse to be dragged down by the negative stuff that happens around me and to me.
6. I am enjoying nature more as I go on my daily walking routes. I take the time to look at the beautiful things around me, and absorb the sights with the excitement of a child.
7. I don’t care what people think about me. If they don’t like me, they are entitled to their opinions, and I don’t care as long as I have done self-reflection as to why they may not like me. If they like me and want to be my friend, I will treat them with the same respect and love.
8. I have hobbies to keep me occupied and content. I love to read, and my reading has taken my mind to the most far-flung places on earth that I wouldn’t be able to travel to daily.
9. I love to write, and journal and my writing and journaling have allowed me to wander all over the earth as I reach into my mind to retrieve those words I have in my mental file storage and roll them out on paper.
10. I love to design journals, notebooks, planners, and printables for my online shop and membership because I truly love creating fun and pretty things that other ladies will love using and appreciate.
11. I am content to being the best writer and designer I can be without comparing myself to other people as everyone is unique and what may work for others may not necessarily work like a charm for me.
12. I have gotten over my gripes that I am not making as much money as before as I am doing something I love now.
13. I will continue to educate myself daily and learn something new, however small, every day. Whether it be a writing technique, design tip, or just a silly fun fact, I will keep my mind well-oiled and moving because I have been blessed with my ideas and I will harness them and use them to make me and others happy.
Self-Reflection On Today’s Live Journaling Session
There’s now about 1 minute left in this live journaling session, and I am just writing as far as my mind can take me and let’s see how this will pan out in my digital journal.
I have enjoyed today’s journaling session very much, and I feel accomplished because I am writing this in the morning and this small writing journaling session makes me feel like I have achieved something early in the day, and it keeps me feeling pumped for the rest of the day.