Homeschool Happiness and Peak Productivity Club
Are you a disorganized and haphazard busy homeschool mom? Are you constantly stressed by your homeschool curriculum, schedule and budget? Do you wish your homeschool were more fun and relaxed?
Sign up now for my exclusive premium Homeschool Happiness and Peak Productivity Club featuring thousands of useful printables and digital resources to help you lead your dream homeschool lifestyle, such as the following:
- Homeschool Mom Printables, Checklists and Cheatsheets for staying organized;
- Planner, Productivity, Organization Printables in my Pretty Planner Productivity Club;
- Productivity, Positivity, Personal Development, Self-Care, and Self-Growth Printables and Ebooks in my Positivity Self-Care Club For Stressed Out Moms;
- Journal Printables in my Joyful Journaling Therapy Club;
- Coloring Printables in my Cool Coloring Therapy Club and Art and Crafts Printables;
- Home Decor, Posters, and Wall Art Printables;
- Homeschool Printables and Activities for your Kids;
- Preschool Worksheets and Printables;
- Puzzle, Crossword, Word Search, Maze Printables;
- Sticker Printables;
- Thematic Printable Packs featuring flavors and trends of the month, such as holiday and seasonal printable packs and trending topics such as funny cat printables, to inject some fun into your magical and creative homeschool lifestyle; and
- so many more Fun Homeschool Printables!
Individual Pretty Printable Club Pricing
Joyful Journaling Therapy Club
For moms who want to journal for joy, journal to self-care themes; and practice daily self-care for positivity, personal development, self-growth as beautiful human beings, and most importantly, self-love.
- Monthly lovely bundles of pretty printable journaling pages, prompts, readings, inserts and dividers, notebooks, notebook inserts and dividers featuring a carefully selected self-care theme.
- Immediate access to all the juicy journaling printables already uploaded to the site, yes, you receive all my past monthly packs when you sign up now!
- Join me for some journaling joy now!
Positivity Self-Care Club for Stressed-Out Moms
For moms who want to indulge in simple, sustainable positivity and self-care practices and hobbies to relieve stress.
- Monthly bundle box of an exciting assortment of gorgeous printables designed to help you learn about self-care, positivity, productivity, and passion for your purpose in life, such as affirmations, self-reflective questions, articles, checklists, courses, guides, worksheets and workbooks.
- Immediate access to all the pretty positivity self-care printables already uploaded to the site, yes, you receive all my past monthly packs when you sign up now!
- Start taking better care of yourself now.
Pretty Planner Productivity Club
For moms who want to stay more organized, more efficient, and less stressed. You’ll be able to commit to a pristine home, a structured social calendar, and more time and energy to tackle the things you care about.
- Each month, you will receive an awesome range of pretty printable planner pages and productivity resources that will help you to build upon the last month, designing an increasingly more structured and organized life, while feeling better about yourself each step along the way.
- Immediate access to all the pretty planner printables already uploaded to the site, yes, you receive all my past monthly packs when you sign up now!
- Organize the unstructured, crazy mess of things in your head and home now.
Cool Coloring Therapy Club
For moms who want to color for stress relief and fun. You may spend your evenings relaxing on the couch with a nice cup of tea, beautiful coloring pages, and maybe some relaxing tunes to go along with it!
- Each month, you will receive a new pack of pretty printable coloring pages for your relaxed coloring sessions. You will gain access to stunning digital coloring printables every single month. Each of these images is beautiful and perfect for losing yourself in for hours on end.
- Immediate access to all the cool coloring printables already uploaded to the site, yes, you receive all my past monthly packs when you sign up now!
- Join me in committing to a healthy and mindful coloring practice now.
Get First Dibs On Positive Mom Stuff - Join Over 20,000 Plus Highly Valued Email Subscribers!Choose the freebies and newsletters that suit your Positive Mom Lifestyle the most! And I will send you my best Stories, Freebies and Recommended Resources to help you stay as a Happy and Confident Mom, and navigate your Positive Mom Lifestyle Path with Success.
About Me and Let's Connect!
My name is I-Ping Yeo but I write in my alter ego Ashley Yeo cos when I first started online, I was too shy to be me. Silly! Now that my whole website and brand is built on Ashley Yeo, I am gonna stick with it (cos I am too lazy to change it and too much money has been spent on Ashley Yeo) and spread some sweet cheer!
I am a previously jaded ex-lawyer and now positively charged mompreneur who founded AshleyYeo.com. Ashley Yeo is a “fictional” character who is very different from me in personality. I am formal and boring while Ashley Yeo attempts to live a bit more dangerously but within acceptable boundaries.
I produce and publish content under my brand Ashley Yeo. I produce content mainly about homeschooling, education, digital and online learning, self-care, gratitude, ikigai (Japanese term for “reason to be”), infectious happiness strategies, passion, positivity, planning, and productivity for moms. And I also share boss girl e-commerce strategies I am testing, and resources I am using, on my own small boss girl indie business.
I conjure seriously juicy journals, notebooks, planners, coloring stuff, printables, and pretty kawaii products out of love, peaches, and cream.
I am the author and publisher of the "Big Grateful Heart: 52 Week Gratitude Journal". This is one of my best-selling gratitude journals, and it was a number 1 new release on Amazon as well as on several of Amazon's Top 100 bestseller lists.
I especially love to produce premium printables complementary to your homeschool curriculum, and for your family's positivity and self-care.