Get Organized With My Back-To-School Planner Bundle
Start Your School Year On A High Note With My Bundle Of Beautiful Back-To-School Planners And Digital Resources To Help You Plan For Success
August is back-to-school month, and I have just the perfect lineup of back-to-school planners and more related printables to help you mark the return to school.
Celebrated since the 1960s, the back-to-school month is great to help you ease back into the school routine. It is a great month to do your back-to-school shopping and slip into the back-to-school mindset.
If the idea of heading back to school makes you stressed and anxious, then use this month to do your preparation work to prevent the mounting stress that will come when you realized that you are absolutely not in the head back to school mode.
Whether you are a parent with kids heading back to school, homeschool parent going back to your homeschool curriculum after your summer break, teacher or student looking around for beautiful academic planners, I trust that I have the perfect solution for you to help you head back to school in a more delightfully excited, less stressed and more organized manner.
What’s Included In Your Back To School Planner Bundle?
Here’s a list of all the hundreds of pretty printables you receive in this beautiful back-to-school planner printable box.
Back To School Planner Printables
I have prepared for you many back-to-school planner printables that you can print off quickly in the comforts of your home and pajamas to make your personalized printable planner or planners. Please feel free to mix and match the different planner printables as you wish.
Suppose you find it stressful to stay on top of your to-do lists and classes in your school or homeschool, in that case, you need to start planning for success! Use my planner printables to help you stay on top of your school assignments, class schedule, extracurricular activities, study time, deadlines, exam dates, grades, etc. And ace your school life with smart strategic planning!
By using a planner wisely, you can take charge of your time and make the most out of your school and life!
I have prepared academic planners in different styles so that you can mix and match the printables and customize them as you fancy.
Here are the different styles that you receive:
- 53-page Horizontal Back to School Planner for Cat Lovers
- 53-page Horizontal Back to School Planner for Dog Lovers
- 53-page Horizontal Back to School Planner Girl Design 1
- 53-page Horizontal Back to School Planner Girl Design 2
- 53-page Horizontal Back to School Planner Girl Design 3
- 53-page Horizontal Back to School Planner Girl Design 4
- 53-page Horizontal Back to School Planner Girl Design 5
- 53-page Horizontal Back to School Planner Girl Design 6
- 53-page Horizontal Back to School Planner Girl Design 7
- 53-page Horizontal Back to School Planner Girl Design 8
- 53-page Horizontal Back to School Planner Girl Design 9
- 53-page Horizontal Back to School Planner Girl Design 10
- 53-page Horizontal Back to School Planner Girl Design 11
- 53-page Horizontal Back to School IHeart School Planner Design
- 53-page Horizontal Back to School Outer Space Planner Design
- 53-page Horizontal Back to School Pink Love Planner Design
- 53-page Horizontal Back to School Stardust Planner Design
- 53-page Horizontal Back to School Unicorn Planner Design 1
- 53-page Horizontal Back to School Unicorn Planner Design 2
- 53-page Horizontal Back to School Unicorn Planner Design 3
- 53-page Horizontal Back to School Unicorn Planner Design 4
- 28-page Vertical Back to School Rainbow Planner Design with 12 different planner cover designs for Grades 1 to 12 kids.
Peep Inside Your Back To School Planner Set
Watch the video below to view some of the pretty planner pages, please.
Colorful Teacher Planner
I have also prepared a super beautiful set of teacher planner printables, both in a beautiful 27-page colorful version and a 27-page black and white coloring version that doubles as a coloring book.
Using a teacher planner can help you run your school life more smoothly and with success. It can help you manage your time better, stay productive and organized. When the school year starts, it’s going to be hard to keep your head on straight and your schedule organized if you don’t plan.
If you have a full plate of teaching and parenting tasks, you will need to plan your days and routines to have more structure in your days and some time left for yourself. Never forget to take time out for yourself.
Check It Out Here:
In addition to the above back-to-school planners, I am also giving you an August menu planner page to help you plan your August menu. Meal planning is a surefire way to ensure that you are on top of your healthy lifestyle and that everyone in your family eats healthily. Print off as many of this meal planning page as you wish to plan your meals for August.
If you enjoy meal planning or believe in the use of meal planning for designing great, affordable, and healthy meals for your family, then you need this beautiful August menu planning page.
I hope you can transform your kitchen into a well-oiled machine and feed your family awesome great meals with my menu planning pages!
Back To School Productive Mom Bundle
If you are struggling with your planner pages and unsure how to plan for success, you will need my Productive Mom Bundle, which focuses on easy strategies to help you prepare for mom success. I have included in this bundle the following to help you plan your mom days and family life:
- 54-page Productive Mom E-book
- 4-page Productive Mom Cleaning Checklist
- 2-page Productive Mom Kids Chore Checklist
- 10-page Productive Mom Executive Summary of Productivity Strategies
Have you ever wondered how some moms always seem to be able to stay on top of everything in their lives? They have super successful businesses, great and healthy food on their beautifully set dining tables, decluttered and spruced up homes. Well, you get the idea…
The trick to their success is planning! Please don’t think that I am one of these super moms as described above! I have many lousy mom days where everything is in disarray, and I have no idea what food to feed my family! This is despite my planning because things don’t always go according to plan.
But I always try my best! And I find that I can try my best more efficiently when I plan. I firmly believe in the power of planning, and I hope that I can rub off a bit of my nerdy enthusiasm for planning and pretty planners on you!
Don’t you wish to do more with your time and have time left over for yourself? You can do that with intelligent strategic planning! Here are some quick tips for you:
- Set realistic schedules and expectations for yourself. Please do not push yourself to the brim of anxiety, which I have a terrible habit of doing. Learn how to manage your stress through stress relief techniques, such as journaling, coloring, yoga, or meditation.
- Motivate yourself to plan by using pretty DIY planners customized for your needs.
- If you find planning boring, plan in front of binge TV sessions.
- Prioritize your tasks. You cannot do everything, so please drop things that you don’t have to do or push them to the back of your to-do lists.
- Declutter your head and your house. The fewer things you have which distract you, the more focused you are on your tasks.
- Outsource your tasks. Hire someone to help you with your cleaning and nanny chores. Outsource tasks to your other half and kids. Take some heat and pressure off yourself, please.
- Always set aside time for yourself and hobbies so that you don’t end up feeling disgruntled because you are always just doing things for other people.
Juicy Journal Printables
I have also included a 34-page depression and anxiety journal and a goals journal for you in this back-to-school bundle of printables.
Depression And Anxiety Journal
Use the depression and anxiety journal to help you manage your school stress and anxiety. Remember to always speak to someone if you are feeling stressed or anxious. If you need further help, talk to a medically qualified professional.
Please do not ever think you need to shoulder the stresses of your family and the world on your shoulders. Share your burden and always take care of your mental health.
It can be challenging to share with someone your depression and anxiety. And if you are not sure how to start sharing, perhaps you can begin journaling about it in your journal. Use my depression and anxiety journal to help you journal down your feelings and emotions to keep your mental health in check.
If you keep everything bottled up inside of you and do not give your loved ones and doctor a chance to understand what you are going through, then you may end up feeling very miserable. Again, I emphasize that you must seek medical help promptly if you feel that you cannot cope with your stress and anxiety.
If you find it difficult to talk about your feelings and emotions, perhaps you can start by showing your loved ones and doctor what you have written in your journal.
Using a depression and anxiety journal can help you collect your thoughts, make sense of what you are experiencing, and explore different ways to cope with your stress. Use the journal prompts included in the journal to help you start releasing your feelings and emotions bottled up inside of you.
Use this journal as a great starting point for getting to know yourself better, track what triggers your stress and anxiety, and gain insight into your mental health state.
Great Goal Journal
In addition to the anxiety journal, I have also prepared a 35-page Great Goal Journal to help you set your goals for the months ahead.
It is essential to set goals for yourself to keep track of your goals and work your way to success. If you wish to lose weight, set small achievable goals to lose weight rather than proclaim you want to lose 10 pounds in 1 week. It is not only unsafe to lose weight in this fashion, but it is also unrealistic, and you will end up being demotivated about your weight loss journey.
When you journal about your goals, you will understand what you want better and find it easier to work towards your purpose in life.
The journal prompts in this Great Goals Journal are designed to support your goals in life and help you achieve them. Whether you plan to leave your job for a side hustle, go after your dream job, or simply prepare for school curriculum success, you can use this journal to support what you want to achieve.
As I have mentioned above, smart strategic planning and journaling can help you deal with your stress. In addition to these stress relief techniques, I also enjoy coloring to help me with my stress.
When I color, I focus single-mindedly on coloring within the lines and blending the colors as beautifully as possible. When I am lost in my coloring sessions, it helps me stay in the moment and enjoy the moment. This allows me to unwind.
Thus, I have also included 33 coloring pages themed for August and 5 pages of kindness coloring postcards to help you manage your stress better.
If you know of someone stressed or anxious, why not show them some kindness by coloring my beautiful kindness postcards and sending the gorgeous postcards?
My kindness postcards are great for expressing your kindness, gratitude, and appreciation for your loved ones. Send these cards to those whom you know need them most. Show that you care by using these postcards as small, simple gestures to show someone you care for them.
Back To School Poster Bundle
In addition to managing your school stress, you should also try to get into the back-to-school mindset as soon as you can. It’s important to stay excited about the prospects of heading back to school, as the rush of your excitement can set you up for more school happiness.
Get into the groove of the back-to-school spirit by printing off my 10 back-to-school motivational posters and 10 back-to-school homeschool posters now. Adorn your walls with these beautiful posters to help you stay inspired and excited about school.
These posters are also great for your home office as they can help you stay motivated and focused on your work. These posters are both beautiful and have motivational messages that remind you that everything is possible.
I hope you enjoy my back-to-school bundle as much as I have preparing it for you!