This is one of our best-selling gratitude journals and it was a number 1 new release on Amazon as well as on several of Amazon’s Top 100 best seller lists, as you can see from the product images.
Dear Gratitude Seeker
We are grateful you have found our “Big Grateful Heart: 52 Week Gratitude Journal” online. And we are thankful to you for reading on…
Why Did We Create This Journal for You?
After reading about the wonderful benefits of gratitude giving and researching on the same, we started to practice giving gratitude daily.
We found to our delight that our overall moods have improved, and we are better able to deal with our daily grind without feeling like we are “dying” from stress.
We also feel happier and found it easier to manage difficult situations.
We started to look forward to each day with great joy rather than dread facing the things that we don’t want to face in life.
As great believers in the benefits of gratitude and how it can improve our lives, we have experimented with numerous ways to give more gratitude daily in order to make gratitude giving a part of our daily routine and a habit.
As habits take time to form, we needed a sustainable way we could practice gratitude regularly.
We wanted to be able to give thanks to everything that’s important to us, however big or small, automatically.
We wanted a quick method that we can integrate with ease into our daily lives. After sampling many ways of giving gratitude, we found that engaging in regular gratitude journaling is the most sustainable way for us to develop a habit of giving gratitude.
Hence, we created our “Big Grateful Heart: 52 Week Gratitude Journal” to help ourselves and others make the process of giving gratitude easier.
All the gratitude journaling sheets in our journal have been designed to guide you towards your great 52 Week Gratitude Journey for Big Grateful Heart!
- Your Big Grateful Heart Journal also serves as a simple coloring book. There are beautiful black and white patterns on each page in this journal that you can color in if you find yourself frustrated with your gratitude journaling. Get those color pencils out and start filling in your journal with beautiful colors!
- Your Gratitude Journal has 3 sections:
- The first section is to aid you in your self-reflection and self-awareness. This section has pages to help you assess your gratitude goals and objectives, strengths and weaknesses, what makes you happy and analyze how to use them towards your gratitude success.
- The second section contains sheets to help you track your mood and jot down your feelings as you progress on your gratitude seeking journey.
- We have also included gratitude affirmation sheets for those of you who wish to practice gratitude affirmations in your gratitude journey. We also provide 52 gratitude affirmations you can use for the year.
- The last section contains your 52 Weekly Gratitude List Pages. This is the heart of the gratitude journal. Every day, please jot down 3-5 things that you are grateful for. It’s designed to be a simple daily exercise so that you stay motivated about gratitude journaling.
- We provide 52 journaling prompts and exercises in the book so that you will not face any blank journaling page fear.
- In addition, the last section also consists 52 extra gratitude journaling pages for those of you who wish to journal more about your gratitude journey each week. Each of these pages is a lined page or blank doodle page you can use to reflect on what you are grateful for in your life.
We sincerely hope you find joy in releasing your gratitude to the world by using our journal.
Please love your gratitude journal as much as we have loved the process of creating it for you. Thank you!