Elegant Eat Smarter Planner
Everyone who starts a diet will feel the need to cheat from time to time. Dieting can be tough, but there are ways to make it easier.
We often stack the deck against ourselves and don’t even realize it. Since sticking to a diet can be so challenging, it only makes sense to give yourself every possible advantage by removing, or planning for, the most likely obstacles.
Are you sick and tired of reverting to your unhealthy habits? Wish you could stop that junk food diet you’ve become used to? One great way of helping you to stick to your diet and keep you on your path towards a healthy diet is to have a healthy eating plan. But how do you plan a smart diet, which you can stick to?
Try my digital Elegant Eat Smarter Planner, which I have designed to help you plan your diet and stick to your eating plan.
Ashley Yeo’s Eat Smarter Planner is the perfect healthy eating planner to get you back on track. This beautiful bundle consists of 21 printable sheets. Insert these pretty papers in your existing meal planner or make a new diet plan. Either way, it’ll help you focus on smart eating.
Among the many enticing pages, you’ll find Go-To Recipes, Sugar Intake Tracker, Fasting Tracker, and Lunch Box Ideas. Not only will this beautiful printable meal planner inspire you to be consistent, but you’ll also find yourself enjoying the journey.
This is my Elegant Eat Smarter Planner for those of you who are sick of your junk food diet (or just unhealthy eating) and wish to embark on a clean, smart eating diet.
My Elegant Eat Smarter Planner helps you focus on your smart eating efforts and stay on course in your new eating plan.
NOTE: Please use this Elegant Eat Smarter Planner carefully with a sound and healthy eating plan (not included in the planner). I cannot advise you on a healthy eating plan as I am not a trained dietician.
Inside Your Beautiful Bundle:
This bundle consists of a total of 21 pretty printable sheets you could use as inserts for your existing planner. This is a digital product, and you will not receive a physical copy of this planner.
You could also use this bundle as standalone sheets to DIY a new eat smart planner.
Elegant Eat Smarter Planner – this is the main planner consisting of 21 pages of printables (contained in 1 pdf file).
Here’s a complete list of all the 21 different types of printables in your main Elegant Eat Smarter Planner:
- Cover Page
- Goals and Reasons
- Daily Food Log
- This Week’s Menu
- Sugar Intake Tracker
- Energy Log
- Eat This Not That
- Mood Log
- Week Review
- Eating Out Plan
- Food Substitutes
- Go-To Recipes
- Party Eating Plan
- Instead of Snacking
- Fasting Tracker
- Rewards List
- Rewards Tracker
- Lunch Box Plan
- Lunch Box Ideas
- Grocery Price Log
- Freezer Inventory
Top 10 Tips To Prevent Sabotaging Your Diet
As you can see, I have tried my best to include as many pretty printable planner pages to help you plan your smart healthy diet and keep you on track for a healthier you.
Buy my Elegant Eat Smarter Planner to plan your diet now! It’s going to be so much fun planning in such a pretty smart eating planner! Yay!
Before you go, I would like to share with you my Top 10 Tips To Prevent Sabotaging Your Diet.
1. Keep foods out of the house that don’t fit your diet plans. You can’t eat it if it’s not in your home. Get it out before it creates a challenge. Go through your refrigerator and pantry and identify all the foods you shouldn’t eat. Give it all away.
2. Drink lots of water. We often eat because we’re thirsty, especially items like fruit, which contain a lot of water. Water is also filling if you drink enough of it. A tall, cold, glass of water is healthy and filling.
3. Stall. When you have the urge to eat something you know you shouldn’t, don’t give in right away. Just sit and relax. Give it a few minutes. You’ll often find that the urge goes away.
4. Focus on your health. Eating something that’s unhealthy feels yummy in the short-term. One way to give yourself a long-term focus is to make your health a priority. You’ll be less likely to sabotage yourself if you’re thinking long-term.
5. Avoid cutting back too far. Those unwanted pounds probably took years to accumulate. Give yourself some time to get rid of them. Cutting your calories too much will also make you much more likely to sabotage your diet.
6. Weigh or measure food. A serving of pasta is less than you think. Food scales are inexpensive. So are measuring cups and spoons. Ensure that you understand how much you’re eating. You might be surprised how far off you are.
7. Avoid overdramatizing mistakes. A diet doesn’t have to be perfect to be effective. A mistake is just a temporary setback. Shake it off and accept that mistakes happen from time to time.
8. Make fiber your friend. Fiber is healthy and filling. Most people don’t get enough fiber. You can make it a point to eat foods high in fiber. A high-fiber meal is very satiating, and the feeling lasts for quite a while.
9. Avoid eating out too much. Many fast-food restaurants don’t have a good selection of healthy options. Restaurants can be a healthy dining option, but it’s very easy to make a significant mistake.
10. Get some exercise. Exercise is useful in a few ways. It helps to burn some calories. It makes it more painful to cheat on your diet. Knowing that you worked hard to burn 300 calories on the exercise bike will make you less likely to undo all that hard work by eating poorly.
Stop sabotaging yourself! You are your own worst enemy. Dieting is a challenging endeavor, but most of us make it much harder than it needs to be. Use these tips to stack the odds in your favor. I wish you all the success in sticking to your new healthy eating plan!
Start planning your healthy diet now with my Elegant Eat Smarter Planner, add it to your cart now.
Enjoy planning your healthy diet,