I Love Fall – October Printable Journal Pages, October Journal Prompts, And October Writing Prompts
Dear Joyful Journaler
No matter where you live, you have an intimate, ongoing relationship with your weather. What happens outside affects you inside your home and within you too.
As fall approaches, you should start getting ready for the season’s shift. Consider how your life shifts as the seasons of the year phase in or out. You can take advantage of these seasonal changes to make each season special and unique in its way.
For October, I have prepared a fall theme set of October Printable Journal Pages, October Journal Prompts, and October Writing Prompts for you guys.
Inside Your Beautiful Bundle Box:
- October Journal – this is a beautiful 42-page journal designed in the Fall theme.
- October Journal Prompts and Writing Prompts – this is 3 pages worth of printable journal prompts and writing prompts to trigger your journaling juices this October.
- October Events – this 6-page printable list of events for October will get you excited at all the possibilities of fun for this month.
- October Poster – this is a sweet Autumn poster you can print off on cardstock and stick on your wall. If you don’t have cardstock, you can print it on letter-sized paper as well. Not a problem.
Before you rush off to print off all your printables, let me share with you some great tips to help you enjoy a wonderful Autumn.
Tips For A Fruitful Fall
Use these tips to help you get ready for a happy, healthy fall season that your whole family can enjoy:
1. Prepare your home for the change in the weather. It’s wise to take care of tasks such as examining weather-stripping, storm windows, and your heating system this time of year.
* Look a few months ahead as you think about any preparations or repairs you might want to make to your home before the first cold fronts arrive. Being prepared brings you peace of mind and can avert a stressful crisis down the road.
2. Use special autumn activities to strengthen your family bond. Spend a dinner out together or a family evening at home to plan things to do together in the fall.
* Make it even more enjoyable by allowing each of your kids to choose a favored fall activity.
* Whether you visit a local pumpkin patch for hot apple cider in late October or plan a drive to your closest national park to view the changing leaves, you can arrange to spend plenty of special autumn times together as a family.
* Fall’s approach can be something for your family to look forward to together. Start new family traditions with fun fall activities.
3. Engage your family in fall menu planning. Encouraging your children to take part in the planning of some delicious seasonal meals serves many purposes.
* It’s fun for the kids to have a choice in what the family eats. As parents, you have teaching opportunities about foods, nutrition, cooking, budgeting, and cultural diversity. So you can all look forward to preparing and enjoying the meal together.
* Incorporate your children’s ideas into your fall meal planning as a way to teach them about fall vegetables and healthy, flavorful eating.
4. Evaluate your moods as fall sets in. In the past, have you noticed specific changes in your moods as the leaves drop from the trees and the weather cools?
* Do you feel relieved that the heat is dissipating for a spell? Or do you feel disappointed because there will soon be fewer hours of daylight and the weather will be getting cold?
* Thinking about how the coming season will affect your mood is a smart thing to do in preparation for autumn’s arrival. That way, you can be better prepared for any seasonal shifts in your emotions.
Regardless of where you live, it’s helpful to consider how your life will be affected when fall sets in. Embracing each season of the year through good planning will help you enjoy that particular season’s bounty. Get ready now for the shift into fall!