I Am Having So Much Fun Planning My Magnificent Menus Coloring Page Printables
It’s expensive to feed your family! The cost of food is a large portion of most household budgets, and the price continues to climb.
Fortunately, there are a few techniques that can help you save big on your next trip to the grocery store!
Before I share with you some cool strategies to dramatically lower your food bill, I would like to let you know about my excellent set of annual menu planning printables.
My set of “I Am Having So Much Fun Planning My Magnificent Menus Coloring Page Printables” contains black and white menu planning pages which you can color and also plan your menu on. My bundle of menu coloring printables includes monthly planning menu sheets and also planning menu sheets for the key holidays.
Kindly note that the product image features just 13 pages of printables, but you will be receiving 35 different printables in your printable menu planning bundle. You can see all 35 different menu printables in the flipbook below.
Take A Peep Inside Your Beautiful Bundle
Inside Your Beautiful Bundle:
- Menu Cover
- January Menu Planning Printable
- New Year Menu Planning Printable Design 1
- New Year Menu Planning Printable Design 2
- February Menu Planning Printable
- Valentines Day Menu Planning Printable Design 1
- Valentines Day Menu Planning Printable Design 2
- March Menu Planning Printable
- St Patricks Day Menu Planning Printable Design 1
- St Patricks Day Menu Planning Printable Design 2
- April Menu Planning Printable
- Easter Menu Planning Printable Design 1
- Easter Menu Planning Printable Design 2
- May Menu Planning Printable
- Mothers Day Menu Planning Printable Design 1
- Mothers Day Menu Planning Printable Design 2
- June Menu Planning Printable
- Fathers Day Menu Planning Printable Design 1
- Fathers Day Menu Planning Printable Design 2
- July Menu Planning Printable
- Independence Day Menu Planning Printable Design 1
- Independence Day Menu Planning Printable Design 2
- August Menu Planning Printable
- September Menu Planning Printable
- October Menu Planning Printable
- Halloween Menu Planning Printable Design 1
- Halloween Menu Planning Printable Design 2
- November Menu Planning Printable
- Thanksgiving Menu Planning Printable Design 1
- Thanksgiving Menu Planning Printable Design 2
- December Menu Planning Printable
- Christmas Menu Planning Printable Design 1
- Christmas Menu Planning Printable Design 2
- Birthday Menu Planning Printable Design 1
- Birthday Menu Planning Printable Design 2
All these printable menu planning sheets are in black and white for those of you coloring enthusiasts who also love to design your lovely family menus.
What are you waiting for? Grab your bundle now!
Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half With These 4 Strategies
As promised, I will now share with you some pretty cool strategies to help you dramatically lower your grocery food bill:
1. Stop paying for convenience.
To realize the biggest savings, avoid pre-packaged foods or foods that have been pre-washed, pre-chopped, or pre-cooked.
* Look for whole foods that you can cook and prepare at home, rather than buying food that has been highly processed. Preparing whole foods at home is cheaper and gives you greater control over how much sugar, salt, and fat are added to your meals!
* Cook at home rather than eat out. If you don’t know how to cook, consider asking your friends and family to share their favorite recipes with you. You can also search online for instructions on how to prepare your favorite ingredients.
* Several sites allow users to enter three or four key ingredients and then provide recipes for their use. This is a great way to use up food items that may be close to their expiration date. Therefore, you’ll be throwing away less food!
2. Plan menus around weekly sale items.
Prepare dishes with items that are already marked down or on sale for the week.
* Many grocers offer specials on items in their meat and produce departments once or twice a month. Other grocers offer significant markdowns on meat, fruits, and vegetables that are close to their expiration date.
* Shopping early and often can help you identify your grocer’s sales and markdown patterns.
* Most meats and produce can be safely stored in your freezer until you’re ready to use them. Stock up on these exclusive deals and plan your meals around these sales.
3. Avoid confining yourself to shopping at only one retailer for groceries and other household items.
Look for specials, markdowns, and rewards programs at all of the grocery stores in your area.
* A bigger store chain doesn’t necessarily mean better savings! Include smaller, regional grocery stores, as well as area farmer’s markets, on your list of places to shop for savings.
4. Save big with coupons and rewards clubs.
Many stores offer special discounts to members of their loyalty and shopping clubs.
* Sign up and remember to bring your membership card when you shop. Save even more by using coupons you find online.
* Several sites offer coupons for many everyday grocery items. Many of these sites allow you to download coupons directly to your Smartphone or your favorite retailer’s rewards card, so you don’t have to spend as much time printing or clipping coupons.
* Using a coupon on an item that’s already on sale will produce extra savings. Keep in mind that you aren’t saving if you use a coupon on an item that you wouldn’t usually buy!
Rising food prices can make it difficult to afford a nutritious diet. These tricks make it easy for you to afford healthy and appealing foods, while dramatically reducing your grocery bill!
I Love To Cook and Bake For My Family Even Though I Am An Extremely Lazy Cook,