Big Happy Habits – Form Empowering Habits To Create The Life You Desire Journal Prompts
This is our Big Happy Habits – Form Empowering Habits To Create The Life You Desire Journal Prompts for those of you who wish to form better habits to lead the life you desire.
We have designed these journal prompts for those of you who are eager to form new positive habits for a better life. These journal prompts will guide you and stimulate you to jot down in a journal your reflections, goals, etc for creating better habits for yourself.
After going through your journal prompts, we recommend you write down in a journal your daily reflections and actions on creating your new positive habit(s). We hope that you manage to successfully form new positive habit(s) through using this bundle together with your journaling discovery sessions.
Inside Your Beautiful Bundle:
This bundle consists of a total of 11 printable sheets, which you can print off on your home computer or get someone to print for you. If you don’t wish to print them off, you could also read them online after you download them.
You will receive 1 zipped file, a digital download. When you unzip the zipped file, you will receive 11 pdf files with the titles below.
Big Happy Habits – Form Empowering Habits To Create The Life You Desire Readings (total 11 pages)
These are short readings (each containing 3 journal prompt and self-reflection questions, which gives you 33 journal prompts in total) you can read daily to help you form empowering habits to design the life you desire:
- I Conserve Energy By Practicing Power Saving Habits
- I Put An End To Nail Biting
- I Replace My Old Habits With New Empowering Habits
- I Study My Behaviors To Make Myself Better
- If I Feel That I May Stumble I Consciously Decide That I Will Not Revert Back To Old Habits
- Each Day Is A New Opportunity To Practice Good Habits
- I Am Able To Conquer Destructive Habits
- I Am Capable Of Giving Up A Bad Habit With The Support Of Friends
- I Am Creating A Habit Of Taking A Quiet Pause Each Morning
- I Am Entitled To Veto Bad Habits And Poor Decisions
- I Am Stronger Than My Habits
Please see product image for sample of 1 set of journal prompts.