Money Journal For Marvelous Money Mindset
For this month, I have prepared a set of Money Journal pages for you. Yeah, it’s Easter month, so why a money journal instead of an Easter-themed journal? Well, it’s because Easter eggs got me thinking about the saying, “don’t count your chickens before they hatch.” Somehow, this got me thinking about money.
When I read about retirees getting scammed of money by unethical funds, my blood boils. These poor retirees are often painted a beautiful picture of themselves living a life of comfort in their old age if they were to invest $$$ in a “smart money scheme.” These money schemes are often too good to be true. But a snake oil salesperson can probably weasel his way into a deal with his sweet words.
When you put your hard-earned money into a money scheme too good to be true, you are in a situation when you are counting your chickens before they hatch. Thus, be cautious with your moolah. Such a dreary topic for Easter? Yes, I agree. But a quarter of the year has flashed by in the blink of an eye, and it’s time you sit down and reflect on your money matters and develop a healthy money mindset.
You Need To Develop A Healthy Money Mindset
Developing a healthy money mindset is especially important during a period of uncertainty, when everything we used to take for granted has somehow fizzled and popped, leaving a stale bitter-tasting lemonade. Having a money mindset is essential for you if you often struggle with money in your life.
What kind of struggles could one have with money? Here are some examples:
1. You cannot save any money. Despite working hard, you never seem to be able to stash away any money. After deducting the rent, school fees, and the list goes on; you are hardly left with anything. Saving money is an integral part of feeling confident about your finances and life. When you have savings, you can be prepared for a rainy day. Having spare cash also allows you to buy nice things for yourself and your loved ones or take that sweet vacation that you could not afford otherwise. Why aren’t you saving enough money? Is it because you are spending too much on stuff you don’t need? Take 5 minutes to reflect on that.
2. You find that you never have enough money because you are constantly craving the material stuff. Do you need all those fine luxury goods that are on your wish list? Is your constant need for money fueled by a life of extravagance that could be toned down simply with a bit of self-reflection? Does buying more and more things bring you joy? Perhaps it’s time for you to sit down and reflect on your constant need for more money. If you adjust your mindset about money, you may suddenly find that you have more money than you ever need.
3. You don’t feel confident about earning more money because you think you are not good enough. Please, you are worth a lot more than you value yourself. A healthy mindset can motivate you to seek the success you deserve in life.
4. You feel that money is dirty and that “money is the root of all evil,” and you are not comfortable handling it. You need to embrace the fact that sometimes, money can bring you joy. Having the money to buy nice things for your family can indeed give you a lot of happiness for a start.
Have You Tried Journaling About Money?
If you are struggling with the above money issues, I recommend you start journaling about money. Journaling about money can help you adjust your negative subconscious beliefs about money.
You may think that you need to be rich or successful in life to have a great mindset about money. That’s just your negative self-talk working its evils on your mind. You can start to develop a healthy money mindset today and use this healthy mindset to help you generate more success in life.
Journaling about money is an excellent way for you to develop a healthy money mindset as it gets you reflecting on the often taboo topic of money. When you keep a journal about money and write down your feelings about money, it can help you adjust your money mindset to view money in a different light. You may suddenly realize that you have more money than you need because all those materialistic things you have been craving for do not increase your happiness.
With that said, I would now like to invite you to flip through the juicy money journal pages that I have crafted for you by clicking on the flipbook below.
Take A Peep Inside Your Beautiful Money Journal
Inside Your Bundle Of Journal Pages
You will receive 1 Money Journal in pdf format consisting of:
- 1 journal cover
- 1 journal divider page
- 1 April calendar sheet
- 1 list of April events page
- 1 list of April fun words for your journaling sessions; and
- 30 journal pages.
Also, I have prepared a set of 6 extra journal pages as a bonus. In total, you will receive 41 journal pages in this bundle.
I hope that my money journal can help you develop a better relationship with money and aids you in making more financially sound decisions for the years to come.
May you cultivate a healthy Money Mindset with my Money Journal,
P/S: Speaking about money, why would you pay $5 for this Money Journal when you can get hundreds of journal pages for the same price? Check out my special offer here.