My Sweet Floral Self-Care Journal Printables For My Happiness
Many of us lead hectic lives. Juggling work and family leaves us with little time for ourselves. Traditionally we have been taught to put others before ourselves. However, if we are to care for others, we must care for ourselves first.
We must maintain our health and well-being if we are to care adequately for those around us, not to mention maintain responsible positions at work.
Hence, I have prepared a sweet bundle of 49 self-care journal printables to help you take better care of yourself.
Take A Peep Inside Your Gorgeous Bundle Of Sweet Floral Self-Care Journal Printables
Inside Your Beautiful Bundle Of Sweet Floral Self-Care Journal Printables
Here’s a complete list of the set of 49 pretty self-care journal printables designed in the gorgeous floral theme that you will find in your exciting bundle:
- My Self-Care Journal Cover Printable
- My Self-Care Journal Belongs To Page Printable
- One Day At A Time Printable (Mondays To Thursdays)
- One Day At A Time Printable (Fridays To Sundays)
- Self-Care Affirmations Printable
- My Mood Today Printable
- Positive Thinking Printable Layout 1
- Mood Meter Printable
- A Year In Color Printable
- Self-Care Log Printable
- Self-Reflection Printable
- Grateful Thoughts Printable
- Mood Tracker Printable
- Me Time Printable
- Self-Care Printable
- Personal Goals Printable
- Mental Health Monitor Printable
- Self-Care Goals Printable
- Positive Thinking Printable Layout 2
- Self-Care Techniques Printable
- One Day At A Time Monthly Self-Care Planner Printable (January)
- One Day At A Time Monthly Self-Care Planner Printable (February)
- One Day At A Time Monthly Self-Care Planner Printable (March)
- One Day At A Time Monthly Self-Care Planner Printable (April)
- One Day At A Time Monthly Self-Care Planner Printable (May)
- One Day At A Time Monthly Self-Care Planner Printable (June)
- One Day At A Time Monthly Self-Care Planner Printable (July)
- One Day At A Time Monthly Self-Care Planner Printable (August)
- One Day At A Time Monthly Self-Care Planner Printable (September)
- One Day At A Time Monthly Self-Care Planner Printable (October)
- One Day At A Time Monthly Self-Care Planner Printable (November)
- One Day At A Time Monthly Self-Care Planner Printable (December)
- Lined Floral Paper Design 1
- Lined Floral Paper Design 2
- Lined Floral Paper with Positive Quote 1
- Lined Floral Paper with Positive Quote 2
- Dot Grid Bullet Journal Style Floral Paper Design 1
- Dot Grid Bullet Journal Style Floral Paper Design 2
- Dot Grid Bullet Journal Style Floral Paper with Positive Quote 1
- Dot Grid Bullet Journal Style Floral Paper with Positive Quote 2
- Blank Floral Paper Design 1
- Blank Floral Paper Design 2
- Blank Floral Paper with Positive Quote 1
- Blank Floral Paper with Positive Quote 2
- Blank Floral Paper with Positive Quote 3
- Blank Floral Paper with Positive Quote 4
- Blank Floral Paper with Positive Quote 5
- Blank Floral Paper with Positive Quote 6
- Self-Care Checklist
4 Self-Care Rituals You Can Work Into Your Busy Day
In addition to self-care journaling, which I believe can help you take better care of yourself, here are four simple self-care rituals that you can work into your day without having to take too much time away from your neverending to-do list.
Stretch In The Morning
A few minutes of gentle stretching when you get up in the morning can help increase your blood circulation, improve flexibility, and reduce pain in your muscles and joints. When done daily, you may be astonished by the results.
Try stretching your muscles to incorporate their full range of motion: Shoulder shrugs, neck rolls, wrist and ankle circles, and forward/back movements, and so on. After a few weeks of daily routine, I hope you will notice you are much more limber and can get dressed, tie your laces, reach, etc. with way more ease.
Meditate Morning And Night
Another easily incorporated daily ritual that can help improve your sense of well-being is meditation. Meditation is known to help improve mood, deepen sleep, and develop a sense of inner peace and calm. It can reduce stress levels and contribute to an increase in relaxation.
It can even aid concentration. With so many benefits for just a few minutes a day of your time, this is one self-care ritual you don’t want to miss out on. Try only 2 to 3 minutes per session at first and build up gradually over time.
Drink Eight Glasses Of Water Per Day
Do drink enough water and stay adequately hydrated to avoid dehydration.
Drinking water can also help you stave off hunger pangs! Next time your tummy tells you to eat, drink a glass of water first, and see how you feel. Chances are you won’t need to reach for the cookie jar!
Practice smiling at others and notice the responses you get. A simple smile can help you feel better and make others feel better too. Everybody wins!
Even though you are busy with many responsibilities, you simply have to learn to put yourself at the very top of your list of priorities. After all, if you don’t look after yourself, how will you be able to do all that you do?
By quickly incorporating these few self-care rituals into your daily routine, you will feel in better shape and able to carry on caring, working, and living your life to the fullest.
Please take good care of yourself,
Get First Dibs On Positive Mom Stuff - Join Over 20,000 Plus Highly Valued Email Subscribers!Choose the freebies and newsletters that suit your Positive Mom Lifestyle the most! And I will send you my best Stories, Freebies and Recommended Resources to help you stay as a Happy and Confident Mom, and navigate your Positive Mom Lifestyle Path with Success.
About Me and Let's Connect!
My name is I-Ping Yeo but I write in my alter ego Ashley Yeo cos when I first started online, I was too shy to be me. Silly! Now that my whole website and brand is built on Ashley Yeo, I am gonna stick with it (cos I am too lazy to change it and too much money has been spent on Ashley Yeo) and spread some sweet cheer!
I am a previously jaded ex-lawyer and now positively charged mompreneur who founded AshleyYeo.com. Ashley Yeo is a “fictional” character who is very different from me in personality. I am formal and boring while Ashley Yeo attempts to live a bit more dangerously but within acceptable boundaries.
I produce and publish content under my brand Ashley Yeo. I produce content mainly about homeschooling, education, digital and online learning, self-care, gratitude, ikigai (Japanese term for “reason to be”), infectious happiness strategies, passion, positivity, planning, and productivity for moms. And I also share boss girl e-commerce strategies I am testing, and resources I am using, on my own small boss girl indie business.
I conjure seriously juicy journals, notebooks, planners, coloring stuff, printables, and pretty kawaii products out of love, peaches, and cream.
I am the author and publisher of the "Big Grateful Heart: 52 Week Gratitude Journal". This is one of my best-selling gratitude journals, and it was a number 1 new release on Amazon as well as on several of Amazon's Top 100 bestseller lists.
I especially love to produce premium printables complementary to your homeschool curriculum, and for your family's positivity and self-care.