My Pretty Weight Planning Journal Printables
We are real happy to showcase our latest journal offering, My Pretty Weight Planning Journal Printables. This super cute set of pretty printables will hopefully inspire you to get into shape, eat wisely, and stay fit. May this journal help guide you on your path towards a fitter and healthier you.
Take A Peep Inside Your Beautiful Bundle
Inside Your Beautiful Bundle:
Your My Pretty Weight Planning Journal Printables contains 28 pages in total and consists of the following printable pages:
- Cover Page Printable
- Belongs To Page Printable
- Progress Tracker Layout 1 Printable
- Progress Tracker Layout 2 Printable
- Progress Tracker Layout 3 Printable
- Accomplishments Printable
- Meal Planner Layout 1 Printable
- Meal Planner Layout 2 Printable
- Meal Planner Layout 3 Printable
- Meal Planner Layout 4 Printable
- Meal Planner Shopping List Printable
- My Workout Printable
- My Weight Loss Progress Printable
- My Workout Shopping List Printable
- Lined Note Paper Design 1 Printable
- Lined Note Paper Design 2 Printable
- Lined Note Paper Design 3 Printable
- Lined Note Paper Design 4 Printable
- Lined Note Paper Design 5 Printable
- Lined Note Paper Design 6 Printable
- Lined Note Paper Design 7 Printable
- Blank Paper With Journal Prompt Design 1 Printable
- Blank Paper With Journal Prompt Design 2 Printable
- Blank Paper With Journal Prompt Design 3 Printable
- Blank Paper With Journal Prompt Design 4 Printable
- Blank Paper With Journal Prompt Design 5 Printable
- Blank Paper With Journal Prompt Design 6 Printable
- Blank Paper With Journal Prompt Design 7 Printable
What are you waiting for, get our My Pretty Weight Planning Journal Printables now to start journaling about your new weight loss plans!
4 Tips For Using a Journal to Lose Weight and Get Fit
Not sure how to use a weight loss journal? Here are 4 tips for using a journal to lose weight and get fit.
Starting a weight loss journey can be difficult. You have to figure out what methods may work for you, try them, develop a routine, and work on ways to attain your goals. In addition to these basic beginner steps, you will also have some emotional issues that arise as well. If you are worried about how you are going to deal with the emotional ups and downs of weight loss journeys, you may have looked at journaling. Here are some tips for using a journal to get through your weight loss journey, lose weight, and get fit.
Stick to a Routine
The key to making weight loss journaling work for your health goals is to stick to a routine. Make sure that journaling is part of your workout routine by writing after your workout. Your ideas are fresh, your viewpoints of the workout are fresh, and what you did is fresh. You do not run the risk of forgetting when you worked out or for how long. You also ensure that you are journaling regularly to note your accomplishments as well as where changes should be made.
Look for a Pattern
Look for a pattern in your journaling. Go back through your posts about once a week and look for patterns regarding overeating, going off your diet plan, not working out, or depression and stress-related posts. See if you notice these things happening on certain days or at certain times. These are the things that can cause you to derail or to have a decrease in meeting your weight loss goals, dropping the pounds, and getting fit. Once you narrow it down, you can remove the negativity and form new and more positive patterns.
Make Changes and Note Differences
Do not be afraid to make changes in your plan to lose weight. Do not be scared to try new things on your diet and workout routine. When you do make these changes, note them in your journal. Use the journal to keep track of why you made the change, what change you made, and how the change worked out. You can also use the journal to note any differences in the original and change option. Journaling helps because sometimes you cannot remember what you did, and you do not want to keep repeating mistakes.
Create Rewards and Record Them
Make sure you are creating a reward system for certain goals or even for making it through another week. The trick to this is to journal the reward you want, why you want it, and what it would mean to you. Work toward those goals and note when you achieve them. Take a picture of the reward, you enjoying the prize, or the receipt from the reward. It will show you on tough days when you look back because you feel like you are failing at dropping weight, that you did and can still do this.
By putting these tips into practice, you can increase your weight loss journey towards your goal. You will also see an increase in positive aspects of the journey as well as on your overall lifestyle.
What are you waiting for, grab our My Pretty Weight Planning Journal Printables now to test out these journaling tips, won’t you?
Take Care, Eat Wisely and Stay Fit,