Big Happy Healthy Eating Habits Coloring Journal
This is our Big Happy Healthy Eating Habits Coloring Journal for those of you who are sick of your unhealthy eating habits and wish to embark on a better diet.
Our Big Happy Healthy Eating Habits Coloring Journal helps you stay focused on following through with your healthier eating plan. Please use this Big Happy Healthy Eating Habits Coloring Journal with a healthy eating plan (not included in the journal).
Discover the Power of a Food Journal
Imagine a low-cost weight-loss tool that doubles your chances of taking off pounds. That’s how powerful a food journal can be. Researchers at Kaiser Permanente studied participants in a weight-loss program and found that those who kept daily food journals lost twice as much weight as those who didn’t.
Of course, keeping a journal does require some time and work. See how these tips can help you stay on track.
Benefits of Keeping a Food Journal
1. Increase your awareness. A food journal puts an end to mindless snacking. You become more aware of how much you eat.
2. Resist temptation. Knowing that you’ll need to jot down those bacon bits on your salad or that extra slice of birthday cake may be all you need to stop you in your tracks. Making nutritious food choices becomes automatic.
3. Increase your knowledge. Your journal is educational too. You’ll learn about calorie counts, fiber intake, portion sizes, and new recipes. MyFitness Pal, a popular weight loss app, claims that their users who log recipes lose 40% more weight.
4. Target your efforts. Once you spot your triggers, you can change them. You’ll notice the times of day when you crave something sweet or your tendency to eat the whole donut when you meant to take just a bite.
5. Eat healthily. Remember that your food journal can help you do more than take off pounds. You can identify allergies, monitor your blood sugar, or do just about anything that involves food and your overall wellbeing.
Are you psyched by what a food journal can do for you? If you are, get our Big Happy Healthy Eating Habits Coloring Journal today! Our set of food journal printables are in black and white, which means that you can use these printables both as a food journal and a coloring book. Get healthy while coloring, why not!
Inside Your Beautiful Bundle:
This bundle consists of a total of 12 pretty printable sheets contained in 1 PDF file, which you could use as inserts for your existing journal, planner or coloring book. You could use this bundle as standalone sheets or use them to DIY a new journal, planner or coloring book.
Inside your bundle:
- Big Happy Healthy Eating Habits Coloring Journal – this is the main journal consisting of 9 pages of printables.
- Big Happy Healthy Eating Habits Coloring Journal Dividers – this is a set of 3 pretty dividers you could use as dividers for your journal/planner/coloring book.
Here’s a complete list of all the 12 different types of printables in your Big Happy Healthy Eating Habits Coloring Journal:
- Journal Cover Page
- Why I Am Doing This
- Goal Tracker
- Foods To Eat
- Foods To Avoid
- Food and Workout Trackers
- Weekly Review
- Daily Food Log
- 3 Journal Dividers.
How to Keep a Food Journal
Before you go, we want to share with you some tips on how to keep a food journal…
1. Act quickly. Writing your meals and snacks down immediately is ideal. You’re less likely to forget important details.
2. Aim for consistency. Make entries each day, if possible. If you slip once in a while, get back on track as soon as possible. The more weeks and months of data you collect, the more valuable your journal becomes. If the time commitment seems daunting, remember that you’ll probably get faster as you go along.
3. Tell the truth. Be honest, even if your lunch consisted entirely of French fries. You can keep the entries for your eyes only if it helps.
4. Be specific. Details matter. Mention each ingredient in your sandwich. Notice how much cream or sugar you’re adding to your coffee. Pay attention to the calories you drink, whether you indulge in pumpkin lattes or margaritas.
5. Look at the big picture. Your diary can encompass more than food and beverages. Write about your emotions and how they affect your eating. Include information about other relevant factors such as exercise, sleep, and health conditions.
6. Choose your format. Buy a pretty blank book or use an online template. Maybe you want something easy to tote around, or perhaps you prefer to keep it on your nightstand.
7. Take pictures. Photos make your journal more fun and productive. Include before and after shots of your shrinking waistline. Use images to help you remember and recreate your favorite slimmed-down dishes.
8. Review frequently. Rereading your diary will help you evaluate your progress and make healthy changes. Looking back gives you a chance to reflect and gather any information you want to share with your doctor or other professionals. You can also use your diary to chart your future as you think about the next milestone you wish to reach.
Keeping track of what you eat is an effective way to lose weight. As long as you’re consistent and accurate about food journaling, an occasional slip won’t stand in the way of your eating healthier and looking slimmer.
Don’t have a food journal? Buy our Big Happy Healthy Eating Habits Coloring Journal today…