Big Voyager’s 5 Year Vision Coloring Journal
Did you plan out the last five years of your life? Most people don’t plan that far. Most people often don’t even plan out the next day.
Imagine how much you could accomplish over the next five years if you made a reasonable plan and stuck to it.
Without a plan, your life is unlikely to change much. You put yourself at the mercy of luck.
Since creating a 5-year plan is so important, I have made an excellent 5 Year Vision Printable Coloring Journal for you!
This Big Voyager’s 5 Year Vision Printable Coloring Journal is great for those of you who want to set out your vision for the next 5 years in a beloved journal you can also color in.
Take A Peep Inside Your Beautiful Bundle
Inside This Beautiful Bundle Of Coloring Journal Pages
This bundle consists of a total of 15 pretty printable sheets. You will receive 1 zipped file. After you unzip it, there are 2 pdf files. 1 pdf file contains your main journal of 12 pages of printables. The other pdf file includes 3 pages of journal dividers.
You will receive:
- Big Voyager’s 5 Year Vision Coloring Journal – this is the main journal consisting of 12 pages of printables; and
- Big Voyager’s 5 Year Vision Coloring Journal Dividers – this is a set of 3 pretty dividers you can use as dividers for your journal.
Here’s a list of the printables in your main journal:
- Big Voyager’s 5 Year Vision Coloring Journal Cover Page
- Home Vision
- Vacations Vision
- Finances Vision
- Health Vision
- Relationships Vision
- Spirituality Vision
- Business Vision
- Family Vision
- Reflections on What You Did
- People Who Have Helped You
- Next 5 Years Vision
You will also receive a bonus printable article, “How To Create a 5-Year Plan For Your Life”.
This coloring journal is in black and white, and you can splash it with pretty colors using your color pencils, markers, and other coloring tools!
You can print these coloring journal printables off on your home computer or get someone to print them for you.
Are you excited and wanna start planning your 5-year vision and color in your journal right away? Before you go, let me show you how to create a 5-year plan for your life.
How To Create A 5-Year Plan For Your Life
Consider these aspects of your life:
1. Finances. Think about where you want to be financially. Consider income, net worth, debt, savings, and investments. Are there new income streams you want to create? What are your plans for spending? Do you want to purchase a house? A boat? An investment property?
2. Health. What are your current health challenges? How much do you want to weigh? What type of diet do you want to follow? How fit do you want to be?
3. Career. Where do you see yourself in five years? Where do you want to be working? What do you want to be doing? Do you need to go back to school? What is your dream job?
4. Relationships. Are there any relationships you’d like to create or dissolve? Do you want to have children or more children?
5. Personal Development. Do you want to learn to speak Spanish or to play the piano? Would you like to learn how to dance? What would you like to learn or to become? What skills do you need to acquire to make the most of the next five years?
6. Adventure. What would you like to do? Climb a mountain? Go skydiving? See a volcano? What adventures would you like to experience over the next five years?
Write down what you want for each of these six areas of your life. Once you’ve completed that, begin the process of making a plan for the future. It’s not enough to know where you’re going. It would be best if you planned your path, too.
These strategies will help you to create a plan and execute it:
1. Set goals. Create a few goals for each area of your life and set deadlines for each goal. Avoid just having long-term goals. It’s essential to have shorter-term goals that lead up to your bigger goals. It’s hard to maintain focus on goals that require more than 10 weeks to reach. Break your goals down into smaller chunks.
2. Write a plan. You know what you want to accomplish. You have goals. Create a detailed plan about what you want to achieve over 10-week segments of time. Just start at the end and keep working back to the present day. Make beginning simple enough that you could start doing something today.
3. Create habits. Goals are easy to achieve if you can create the right habits. The challenge is figuring out the right practices and then implementing them. With effective habits, success is a cinch. There’s a lot of material available on how to create habits. Educate yourself. It’s a special skill to have.
Choose a direction for your life by choosing a destination. Most people fail to plan their lives in any meaningful way.
We often keep our focus too short ever to create anything substantial in the future. A 5-year goal is a good step towards making impressive changes in your life.
Create Your 5-Year Plan Today, Not Tomorrow…
You may also enjoy these: