Indoor Survival Kit For Killing Boo Hoo Hoo Boredom and Staying Sane
When Life Gives You Lemons…
There are times when, for whatever reason, you need to stay indoors. Maybe it’s cold outside. Perhaps you’re sick. Or maybe you’re quarantined.
When you’re stuck inside for an extended period, you start to go a little stir crazy. You can only watch so much Netflix. You get bored. Your kids get bored. You need something to break up the monotony.
I understand what you are going through because I am also getting restless.
When life hands us lemons, let’s make the best lemonade we can out of it, ok? Before you pull out your hair in sheer boredom and frustration, let me give you a glimmer of fun hope with my Indoor Survival Kit For Killing Boo Hoo Hoo Boredom and Staying Stay.
Inside Your Beautiful Bundle:
My Indoor Survival Kit For Killing Boo Hoo Hoo Boredom and Staying Sane is a collection of digital printables to help you feel more positive and fruitfully engaged in a fun way when you are holed up…somewhere…with few activities and little to do.
I will provide you with ideas to eradicate boredom and loads of ideas of things you can do indoors.
Being indoors doesn’t mean you can’t have fun. You just need to think outside the box a bit. If you’re creative, you really can find all sorts of enjoyable things to do while inside.
I will talk about many activities, both for adults and for families:
- Read a great book
- Create your film festival
- Take an online class
- Plan a trip
- Take a virtual field trip
- Connect with family and friends
- Practice meditation
- Keep a gratitude journal
- Get some exercise
- Watch a TED talk
- Declutter your closets
- Take a nap
- Explore Reddit
- Learn to play an instrument
- Take up a new hobby
- Play a game
- Read a book together
- Clean and declutter
- Build a fort
- Learn how to code
- Create a family website
- Make a movie
- Have a dance party
- Play indoor sports
- Make a sensory table
- Write letters to loved ones
- Play word games
- Have a pizza party
- Do an indoor campout
- Put on a puppet show
- Learn about new locations
- Go on a treasure hunt
- Do a challenge
In addition to giving you plenty of printable indoor activity ideas to entertain yourself and your family, I will also provide you with printable tips to help you deal with isolation and frustration.
Please see below for a complete list of the printable guide, articles, checklists, and logbooks you will be receiving in your digital printable indoor survival kit.
This is what is included in my Indoor Survival Kit For Killing Boo Hoo Hoo Boredom and Staying Sane:
- Indoor Survival Printable Guide: 33 Engaging Activities for Adults and Kids Guide.
- Indoor Survival Printable List Of Resources Checklist summarising in checklist format the indoor activity resources mentioned in the above guide.
- Indoor Survival Strategies Printable Summary Checklist summarising in checklist format the indoor activity strategies mentioned in the above guide.
- Indoor Survival Indoor Activity Printable Ideas: Stuck At Home? 8 Interesting Things You Can Do From Home.
- Indoor Survival Indoor Activity Printable Ideas: Who Else Wants To Take A Virtual Vacation?
- Indoor Survival Indoor Activity Printable Book Logbook: I have prepared 2 logbook printables, “My Reading Logbook” and “My Book Reviews Logbook,” for you to record all the beautiful books that you are planning to read or have read. Each logbook printable comes in 7 different color background designs (including a black and white version for efficient cost printing), so you receive 14 different designs in total. You can print off as many sheets as you need to make your logbook or mix and match with our other journal, notebook, and planner printables.
- Indoor Survival Indoor Activity Printable TV Program and Movies Logbook: I have prepared 2 logbook printables, “My TV Program Logbook” and “My Movie Logbook” for you to record all the awesome movies that you are planning to watch or have watched. Each logbook printable comes in 7 different background designs (including a black and white version for efficient cost printing), so you receive 14 different designs in total. You can print off as many sheets as you need to make your logbook or mix and match with our other journal, notebook, and planner printables.
- Indoor Survival Indoor Activity Printable Logbook Covers: This comes in 6 different pretty Llama-themed designs. You can use these as the covers for your book and movie logbooks. With 6 different cover designs to choose from, you are spoilt for choice.
When Life Gives You Lemons…
There are now more indoor activities to do than ever before. 30 years ago, there was no internet. Smartphones didn’t exist, and Netflix wasn’t even an idea. Now, we have entire worlds available to us at the touch of a button. Movies, music, workouts, and virtual tours are ours for the taking.
Don’t associate being stuck indoors with something sad. Think of it as an opportunity to explore new worlds, do new things, and connect with the people who mean the most to you.
Buy my Indoor Survival Kit For Killing Boo Hoo Hoo Boredom And Staying Sane now to open your eyes to the world of indoor fun activities and survival strategies.
Are you a disorganized and haphazard busy homeschool mom?
Are you constantly stressed by your homeschool curriculum, schedule and budget?
Do you wish your homeschool were more fun and relaxed?
Sign up now for my exclusive premium Homeschool Happiness and Peak Productivity Club featuring thousands of printable pages and counting to help you lead your dream homeschool lifestyle.
Don't miss out on such a fantastic homeschool deal!