Unicorn Gratitude Journal
Life is unpredictable and often very challenging, especially these days.
Each day we’re faced with unforeseen obstacles that test our ability to cope well with difficulties. It’s easy to get angry, scared, or resentful and forget about gratitude for the good things in our life.
If we don’t cherish and feel grateful for the things we have, it’s easy to lose track of who we are and why we are fighting against our obstacles.
We can stay grounded and positive with gratitude.
This is why we have created our pretty Unicorn Gratitude Journaling Pages to help you give gratitude for what you have at the moment.
You may think that you do not have a lot to be grateful for, but as you are reading this, we trust you have your beautiful sight. Or if you are listening to this page using a text to speech tool, we believe you have your splendid hearing.
It’s not easy to be grateful in challenging times. It’s tough to feel grateful when you are trapped and angry.
We are not claiming we know what you are going through. But we hope to relieve you of your negativity with our gratitude journal.
We want to help you feel grateful so that you can feel happiness through challenging times.
Take A Quick Peep At Your Unicorn Gratitude Journaling Pages
Inside Your Beautiful Bundle Of Unicorn Gratitude Journaling Pages
You will receive 1 pdf file consisting of 14 printable journaling pages.
Embrace Gratitude Today
Everyone struggles, gets stuck, and experiences difficulty. Next time you find yourself having a tough time, remember that crisis is also an incredible growth opportunity. Embrace the challenge, enrich it with gratitude, and you’ll experience positive growth.
We leave you with our “Top 5 Ways to Feel Gratitude in Challenging Times”:
Consider these easy gratitude practices when you need support in challenging times:
1. Keep a gratitude journal. This is likely the most popular gratitude practice. It comes with a variety of benefits, including higher levels of resilience, and improved mood. All these benefits are needed when you are going through a tough time in life.
* To start a gratitude journal, all you need is a few moments of uninterrupted time, willingness to reflect, and a way to capture your thoughts (notebook, phone, laptop).
* You can start by reflecting on the following questions: What experiences in my life can I be grateful for? What happened lately that makes me feel thankful? What opportunities do I have today? What have the significant others in my life done that I am grateful for?
* Writing helps you to organize thoughts, process information, and experiences and supports you in accepting your challenging times by putting them in context.
2. Include an act of kindness in your day. When we’re going through a stressful or difficult period in our life, we get so self-centered and focused on self-pity that we rarely stop to think about others. This is precisely why we need to break away from this negative mindset by doing something kind.
* Who is the most deserving of my simple act of kindness today? Who has shown me support and love lately? What can I do to honor their support and affection?
* By being kind and generous to others, you create a greater sense of connection that generates a more positive outlook on life. You feel better about yourself.
3. Say thank you for the little things. When things don’t go your way, and you feel like a victim of life, it can be tough to feel grateful and notice something to be thankful for. Yet, there are plenty of small joys around you, even on the most difficult of days. You can see them by shifting the point of your focus.
* What kind of blessings have I received lately? How can I show my gratitude for those blessings? Is there someone who deserves a thank you note from me?
* Being able to say thank you for the small things helps you in shifting your focus from life’s challenges to life’s pleasures. This way, your mind expands and supports you in finding solutions and ways to get unstuck and move forward.
4. Re-frame your negativity. Challenging times bring on lots of negativity. If you struggle for any reason, you will likely start to sabotage yourself by creating sadness, falling into despair, evoking regrets, and generating tons of unproductive negative thoughts.
* Changing your perspective is the best way to re-frame negativity. Remember that everything in life comes in the form of duality. Nothing is purely good or bad. Look at the goodness and benefits of your current struggles and try to learn from them.
* Negative thoughts only have the power to hurt you if you let them.
5. Spread loving kindness. The practice of loving-kindness meditation is designed to emphasize the practitioner’s strength and capacity to feel unconditional gratitude.
* Besides opening your heart to appreciation, this tool is great for building lasting compassion towards yourself and others. Empathy is crucial if you are looking to reduce stress and overcome obstacles in your life.
* Loving-kindness meditation serves as a tool for creating unconditional, inclusive love that leads to true wisdom. The love created this way has no conditions, and it doesn’t need to be deserved in any way.
Start giving gratitude today by purchasing our beautiful set of Unicorn Gratitude Journaling Pages…
Are you a disorganized and haphazard busy homeschool mom?
Are you constantly stressed by your homeschool curriculum, schedule and budget?
Do you wish your homeschool were more fun and relaxed?
Sign up now for my exclusive premium Homeschool Happiness and Peak Productivity Club featuring thousands of printable pages and counting to help you lead your dream homeschool lifestyle.
Don't miss out on such a fantastic homeschool deal!