Work From Home Tips Pretty Printable Bundle Box
With the strange circumstances we find ourselves in this year, many people are now working from home, and we thought it would be a great idea to craft a package of printables to provide our printable fans and Pretty Positivity Printables Princess Club members with some handy work from home tips.
Indeed, work from home was a very rare occurrence in the past. Only a tiny percentage of people had worked remotely in the past. Of course, we had stuff like dial-up internet and America Online twenty years ago. But a lot has changed since then.
Now, most of us have access to broadband internet, are savvy with our smartphones, and have convenient access to videoconferencing tools. A lot of us store our personal and work files in the cloud, collaborate with our colleagues in real-time, chat with our family members online, and discuss projects over tools like Slack. The way we work and live has fundamentally changed.
Indeed, we looked up some statistics, which show that:
- 43% of Americans work from home occasionally;
- 2% of Americans are full-time work from home workers;
- 82% of professionals would like the opportunity to work from home once a week; and
- 52% of professionals desire to be able to work from home at least three days per week.
Work From Home Tips – You May As Well Embrace The Technology Since You Don’t Have A Choice
Some people feel that technology has improved our lives for the better, but some people are highly resistant to the changes that technology has brought us.
Regardless, a lot of us don’t have a choice now because we are forced to work from home. Thus, we must catch up with technology and make full and great use of technology to improve our workflow and lives.
If you are now forced to work from home, don’t fret. We have compiled a lot of useful work from home tips into a nifty work from home tips guide you can print off in the comforts of your home.
If you are new to the concept of work from home, you will find yourself very lost. You may think that the only difference in work from home is that you are not physically in the office or workplace. What most people fail to realize is that working remotely is entirely different from working in an office.
Work From Home Tips For Top-Notch Work
Now that you are working from home, you will need to learn a new set of work skills to ensure that you remain efficient and continue to produce top-notch work. You will need to learn how to:
- communicate efficiently with your colleagues online to achieve your goals;
- manage your time so that you do not end up surfing aimlessly on Facebook and watching Netflix when you are supposed to be working;
- handling your kids who may now also be homeschooled and letting them know that they cannot disturb you while you are at work;
- staying productive in an environment where you could be interrupted anytime by your crying kids, personal phone calls, or home deliveries; and
- the list goes on.
In our guide, we will share with you proven work from home tips, tactics, and strategies that will help you be an efficient work from home remote office worker.
Inside Your Beautiful Bundle:
- our 43 page Ultimate Work From Home Tips Guide
- 3 pdf pages of Pretty Printable Motivational Work Quote Cards or Motivational Work Quote Stickers – you can print these off on cardstock to act as journal, planner, or notebook dividers or sticker paper for some fun stickers.
We hope that our useful work from home tips can help you become a more effective work from home remote worker. The right work from home tips and tricks will help you gain more success working at home and save your time by allowing you to be more productive at work.
It takes time to become a successful work from home warrior, so please be patient with yourself as you allow yourself to get used to the new world of work from home. Working from home successfully does not need to be a stressful situation as long as you follow the simple tips in our guide.
Enjoy your new work from home status,
Are you a disorganized and haphazard busy homeschool mom?
Are you constantly stressed by your homeschool curriculum, schedule and budget?
Do you wish your homeschool were more fun and relaxed?
Sign up now for my exclusive premium Homeschool Happiness and Peak Productivity Club featuring thousands of printable pages and counting to help you lead your dream homeschool lifestyle.
Don't miss out on such a fantastic homeschool deal!