Wow, Winter Goal Planner Pages – Pretty Printable Planner Pages
Everyone understands that goals are essential to success, but there are still relatively few people that set goals regularly and commit to them.
Part of the challenge lies in not understanding the main categories of goals. Several areas of life have a significant impact on the rest of your life. It’s essential to have suitable goals in each of these areas to have a fulfilling life.
Before I discuss the 6 critical areas in your life you should create goals for, I would like to inform you of my new product, a set of printable goal planner pages in the Winter theme.
My Wow Winter Goal Planner Pages is a beautiful bundle consisting of 10 goal planner pages with the Winter theme.
This delightful set of goal planning pages help you focus on your goals and aids you in planning your goals for success.
Inside Your Beautiful Bundle
You will receive 1 pdf file consisting of 10 pages. You will also receive a bonus printable article, “Six Types of Goals Everyone Should Consider Making.”
These are digital downloads consisting of pretty printable journaling pages. You will not receive hard copies of these printable pages.
Ideas For Using Your Wow Winter Goal Planner Pages
My Wow Winter Goal Planner Pages is excellent for helping you plan your goals during the Winter season.
When you plan your goals on the Winter themed planning pages, it helps you get in the mood for the cold season and focus on adjusting or replanning your goals as necessary to beat the Winter blues.
So, what are 6 types of goals everyone should consider making?
Six Types of Goals Everyone Should Consider Making
Consider these six critical areas:
1. Financial. Financial issues are a significant source of stress. This is hardly news to most of us. Financial success opens endless opportunities and can also free up a lot of time, especially if you reach the point where you don’t have to work any longer.
Many people are uncomfortable with the idea of becoming wealthy. They have pangs of guilt over having too much. However, it isn’t easy to indeed be free unless you’re financially secure.
Given the importance of money in modern society, everyone needs to have goals related to this topic.
2. Career. Most of us spend 40+ hours each week at a job of some sort. It’s a massive part of our waking hours. When you include getting ready for work, driving there and back, and all the time you spend outside of work thinking about work, it’s many hours.
There’s a lot of competition in the workplace. If you don’t have any goals regarding the direction of your career, you’re much less likely to be satisfied with your career growth.
3. Adventure. Down deep, we all admire those who visit Egypt’s pyramids, try whitewater rafting, or go to Africa on a safari. Taking part in adventurous activities gives you a new perspective on life. It also makes you interesting to others!
Each person has their idea of what constitutes adventure. It might be skydiving to one person, but to another, it might be spending a long weekend in a foreign country like Canada.
4. Self-Development. We’re happiest when we’re growing in some way. It’s disappointing to take a hard look at yourself and realize that you haven’t changed significantly in the last 5+ years. We feel proud of ourselves when we become more developed and capable. There are a variety of ways to do this.
- Take college courses.
- Learn an instrument.
- Learn a language.
- Learn how to garden.
- Learn how to do a cartwheel.
- Learn how to paint or draw.
5. Health. If your health fails you, there’s not much else that matters. Most people that set goals fail to include a health goal of some sort. This is a mistake.
Be sure to include a diet or exercise goal. Include the input of your physician. Keep in mind that being incredibly fit does nothing for your longevity. Moderate activities followed consistently will usually provide adequate exercise.
6. Long-term. We often make the mistake of only setting short-term goals to get out of the discomfort we’re currently feeling. It might be to come up with an extra $500 this month or to lose 15 pounds.
Ideally, short-term goals exist to move us toward long-term goals. Pursuing an objective set far into the future gives your life meaning.
How many goals do you have? Do you have the six main types of goals covered?
What other categories can you think of that are important to you? Consider what’s most important to you and ensure that you have a goal that addresses it.
Most successful people have unbalanced lives because they put too much attention on one area and neglect others. Learn from their mistakes by maintaining balance, and you’ll find greater overall happiness and fulfillment.
Have Fun Planning Your Goals!
I Think You Will Also Love This: