Setting Personal Goals and Seeing Them Through E-Book And Workbook Bundle
One of the amazing things we have been given as humans is the unquenchable desire to have dreams of a better life, and the ability to establish goals to live out those dreams. – Jim Rohn
If you have this unquenchable desire to lead the perfect life, I think you will love this e-book bundle I have prepared for you.
In this e-book, you will learn how to set personal goals to help you achieve the life that you have always wanted to live and deserve. You will also receive a companion workbook to help you practice what you have learned in the e-book.
Here’s a list of the things that you will learn in this e-book:
- Knowing What You Want In Order To Set Your True Goals
- How To Be Specific About Your Goals
- How To Set Measurable Goals
- Lifetime Goals
- Ensure Your Goals Reflect Your Desires
- Keep Your Goals Realistic
- Set a Deadline for Your Goals
- Plan your Daily Routine For Attaining Your Goals
- The Adventure and Joy of Goal Setting
- Help With Setting Goals
- Welcome Change And Adjust Your Goals Accordingly
- What Does Success Mean to You?
- Remove Today’s Obstacles To Achieve Your Goals Of Tomorrow
- Making a Desire Statement for Lifetime Goals
- Enthusiasm Counts In Achieving Your Goals
- Let Others Know Of Your Goals
- Be Prepared For Setbacks In The Realization Of Your Goals
- Take Your Time And Be Patient With Your Goals
- Always Keep Your Goals in Sight
- Avoid Temptation, And Being Swayed From Your Goals
- Dare to Set Big Goals: The Inspiring Example of Melanie
- Join Others With Similar Goals
You will also receive a guide, “25 Ways To Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions,” as a bonus when purchasing this e-book bundle.
Setting goals will not only help propel you into action and make good progress on your dreams, but the act of setting goals can also boost your self-confidence and help you discover the meaning and purpose of your life.
Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it…and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours. – Dale Carnegie
If you are struggling with keeping those New Year resolutions you had set back in January, setting goals can also help you see these resolutions through and abide by them.
What are you waiting for? Start working toward your dream life now…