Unicorn Notebook And Unicorn Journal Series For Unicorn Believers Volume 6.0
Dear Unicorn Notebook Lover, Unicorn Believer, Juicy Journal Lover and Paper Fanatic,
This is a pretty unicorn notebook and unicorn journal for you to enter your juicy journal entries. This unicorn notebook features an epic unicorn design on the yummy unicorn journal cover in glossy print.
1. Inside this lovely unicorn journal, you will find 110 pretty pages of letter-sized lined paper (8.5 x 11, beautiful black and white print).
2. Each page features a beautiful unicorn for your super fun journaling.
3. You may use this unicorn notebook for your beautiful words, superb scribbles, serious scrawls and delicious doodles.
1. If you are not a journaler, you can also use this unicorn journal notebook for planning, idea hunts, brainstorms, college note taking, essay writing, journalistic writing, school compositions, to do lists and the list goes on!
2. We have priced this gorgeous unicorn notebook at a super affordable price so that you have the option to collect all our unicorn notebooks or give them away as great gifts! If you know anyone who loves unicorns, pretty paper and journaling, why not gift them this unicorn journal today, yaye!
Ashley Yeo conjures seriously kitsch, kooky and kawaii unicorn journals, notebooks, planners and paper stuff out of love, peaches and cream for fellow paper fanatics and unicorn notebook lovers like YOU. We hope our paper stuff can help you release the creative mystical unicorn in you. Please use our paper for your epic words, juicy scribbles, super scrawls and yummy doodles.
Ashley Yeo is the prolific paper and paperback indie production alter ego of a paper fanatic who believes in paper therapy via words, scribbles, scrawls and doodles.
We hope you will love this unicorn notebook and unicorn journal as much as we have loved the whole process of creating it especially for you. We love our unicorn notebooks and use them ourselves in our daily lives. We hope you will love them too!
We surround ourselves with pretty paper and unicorns both in real life and our dreams. Do you too?